Arts University Bournemouth - Find your new flatmates here! Watch

LukeWalkskyer
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
This fancy thread is for all you freshers looking for accommodation/shared flats or flatmates in and around Bournemouth.
Feel free to discuss and introduce yourself!
I'm going to start it off

Heyho peeps! I'm Lucas, your average crazy german dude, looking for a shared flat for next semester, starting Film Practice MA in September. I don't really like student housing because of reasons, so I would prefer a fancy shared flat with equally fancy flatmates.
I'll be in Bournemouth for the open day on June 14th.
Hit me up ✌️✌️
Last edited by LukeWalkskyer; 4 months ago
thomaspynchon
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
hey i'm also looking for a flat/house share for this September, where ill be an undergrad for film prod. Able to host d&d games or just sit quietly reading.
LukeWalkskyer
Rep:
?
(Original post by thomaspynchon)
hey i'm also looking for a flat/house share for this September, where ill be an undergrad for film prod. Able to host d&d games or just sit quietly reading.
Nice! I mostly play pen & paper.
And in my opinion the student houses are way too expensive.
Have you already some place in mind?
thomaspynchon
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by LukeWalkskyer)
Nice! I mostly play pen & paper.
And in my opinion the student houses are way too expensive.
Have you already some place in mind?
just been browsing at the moment, found a few places nearby campus and cheap. Private message me to get a d&d group going in September, would be great to DM again.
LukeWalkskyer
Rep:
?
(Original post by thomaspynchon)
just been browsing at the moment, found a few places nearby campus and cheap. Private message me to get a d&d group going in September, would be great to DM again.
What are you going to study at AUB?
JamesRoberts
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hey! I'm also, hopefully, gonna be studying film as an undergrad and am thinking about accommodation possibilities ... also DnD? Hell yeah!
LukeWalkskyer
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by JamesRoberts)
Hey! I'm also, hopefully, gonna be studying film as an undergrad and am thinking about accommodation possibilities ... also DnD? Hell yeah!
Coolio, we are starting a group chat for a house we would like to rent and still looking for roommates.
You can DM me on facebook: Lucas Ramone
OxfordPointBournemouth
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there,

Hope you don't mind us jumping onto your chat! Just a quick one to say that if anyone is still looking for accommodation/flatmates then they should check out Oxford Point! Here's a link to the site: https://freshstudentliving.co.uk/property/oxford-point/

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (46)
26.9%
No (125)
73.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed