The Student Room Group

acceptance, peace and happiness

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oxford Mum
Wow, you will have to find some crazy 🐊 crocodile for that! I work in pensions transfers in a large company. You would love it there because there are thousands of people from all nationalities, creeds etc there. People phone up if they have a pension with say Scottish widows and want to move the plan to us. They have to wait 25 mins to speak to us so are grumpy 😡 from the off. Also especially our older customers don’t know anything about pensions and are nervous about all the forms. I like turning that frown upside down. I try and ensure that by the time I put the phone down they are laughing and have confidence in me. I call it being nice to the customers. My colleagues call it flirting and laugh at me, but heigh ho

sounds like a boring job but when you have fun colleagues that make you laugh then it is exciting
Take two deep breaths and repeat after me:

I am wonderful. I am smart. I am worthy. I have a beautiful heart. I matter to people. I can make my own choices. I can make healthy and wise choices. I don’t need anyone. I care and I love. I am a good person. I will achieve all my goals, no matter what it takes.
oi stop with the negative thoughts! you’re doing amazing
C813C321-C3F8-494D-A77B-1E25A21D6A14.jpg.jpeg
awww you're so lovely!!!
Wow, you will have to find some crazy 🐊 crocodile for that! I work in pensions transfers in a large company. You would love it there because there are thousands of people from all nationalities, creeds etc there. People phone up if they have a pension with say Scottish widows and want to move the plan to us. They have to wait 25 mins to speak to us so are grumpy 😡 from the off. Also especially our older customers don’t know anything about pensions and are nervous about all the forms. I like turning that frown upside down. I try and ensure that by the time I put the phone down they are laughing and have confidence in me. I call it being nice to the customers. My colleagues call it flirting and laugh at me, but heigh ho
if you ever feel like you have a sad life or a sad worthless person, remember the troll on TSR exists. and you are a zillion times better than him. love you, have a good day ❤️
Hey this definitely applies to me. I have my own troll, who is particularly vicious. The way I look at it, if I wasn’t worthwhile, she wouldn’t bother trolling
Hey this definitely applies to me. I have my own troll, who is particularly vicious. The way I look at it, if I wasn’t worthwhile, she wouldn’t bother trolling

say it louder for the people at the back 🌸
Will pm you later about this
Will pm you later about this

sure x
i love u so much , follow your dreams and i hope happiness finds you. you are a beautiful flower🌹
(edited 4 years ago)
what a beautiful thread! so nice to see something like this going around and genuinely making a positive impact for those who need it.
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
i love u so much , follow your dreams and i hope you happiness finds you. you are a beautiful flower🌹

I love you too...your too kind....I hope you also find happinesss..ur simply amazing:smile:
We are all beautiful flowers here on TSR. In fact, we are a positive florist's shop.
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
i love u so much , follow your dreams and i hope happiness finds you. you are a beautiful flower🌹
Original post by ayyyy.x
what a beautiful thread! so nice to see something like this going around and genuinely making a positive impact for those who need it.

thank you, means so much. i didn’t realise how many people this thread has helped, i’m so proud of them x
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
I love you too...your too kind....I hope you also find happinesss..ur simply amazing:smile:

so are you😭😭😭💖💖 you’re a wonderful princess queen
We are all beautiful flowers here on TSR. In fact, we are a positive florist's shop.

yes mum 😂😂💘
Sorry that i haven’t been active for a week on this thread. But i’m back 💘

everyday is a new day to find happiness and reach your goals. everyday is a new day to meet new people and spend time with family and friends. and be grateful for everything that we have. i am grateful for many people and many things in my life. i’m gonna use that to help others and give charity. be a lover💖
I know my destiny
oh because in my dreams i see
there'll be a better place
staring right in front of me
i will do what i can do
i will live what i can live
i will be all i can be
to make this world better for me
i can make my world come true
all my dreams will see me through
and because life won't get me down
my dreams will turn things all around
with a smile upon my face
i can see a better place
doesn't matter what may come my way
believe me now, i will win some day

-tracy beaker 🙏🌸
E952284C-DC4E-4898-B064-4CC3BA9C2820.jpeg

good mornin’ (read that in a texas accent)! mamaaaaaaaacitas and papacita’s. and others. ❤️

daily reminder: you are my fire , the one desireeeee, believe when i say... that i want you ...HAPPAY.

GO AND COLLECT THAT BREAD(money)
GO AND SMASH THOSE EXAMS
GO AND SMASH THAT INTERVIEW
GO AND HAVE A ****ING RELAXING WONDEFUL YOU DAY
GO AND APPROACH THAT GIRL UR CRUSHING ON
GO AND DO YOUR DAILY HAPPY PRAYERS
GO WEAR THAT DRESS THATS BEEN STUCK IN UR WARDROBE FOR A CENTURY
GO AND SLAP THAT THAT NAZI SUPPORTER
GO AND HUG SOMEONE YOU LOVE

you get the gist
❤️❤️🤗 a virtual hug and kiss from queen Chanel
Rockin your queen credentials today! Prsom and virtual hugs for you 😄