The Student Room Group

acceptance, peace and happiness

Scroll to see replies

Ps the first tsrian I ever reported was an actual neonazi! He even called himself neonazi in his user name! The things he said about women would have no place on your thread, Chanel! The next was the vegan troll, who had created three hate threads ( including a nasty one about me). Those haters will never win whilst we’re on a positive report mission , eh
Original post by Oxford Mum
Rockin your queen credentials today! Prsom and virtual hugs for you 😄

:h: rocking it everyday . the queen(aka me) doesn’t have a day off being a queen , remember that x
Ps the first tsrian I ever reported was an actual neonazi! He even called himself neonazi in his user name! The things he said about women would have no place on your thread, Chanel! The next was the vegan troll, who had created three hate threads ( including a nasty one about me). Those haters will never win whilst we’re on a positive report mission , eh

yes i remember that fool, he’s still here btw if you haven’t noticed. but if he decides to change, i’ll welcome him with open arms even tho he’s called me a bloody slave! love always wins. always be a lover for your own inner peace 🤗
Oh no, that isn’t nice, Chanel. Just remember where the report button is
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
E952284C-DC4E-4898-B064-4CC3BA9C2820.jpeg

good mornin’ (read that in a texas accent)! mamaaaaaaaacitas and papacita’s. and others. ❤️

daily reminder: you are my fire , the one desireeeee, believe when i say... that i want you ...HAPPAY.

GO AND COLLECT THAT BREAD(money)
GO AND SMASH THOSE EXAMS
GO AND SMASH THAT INTERVIEW
GO AND HAVE A ****ING RELAXING WONDEFUL YOU DAY
GO AND APPROACH THAT GIRL UR CRUSHING ON
GO AND DO YOUR DAILY HAPPY PRAYERS
GO WEAR THAT DRESS THATS BEEN STUCK IN UR WARDROBE FOR A CENTURY
GO AND SLAP THAT THAT NAZI SUPPORTER
GO AND HUG SOMEONE YOU LOVE

you get the gist
❤️❤️🤗 a virtual hug and kiss from queen Chanel

Thanks gurl
ps...this site won't let me rep...so sorry
anyways stay blessed and happy
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
Thanks gurl
ps...this site won't let me rep...so sorry
anyways stay blessed and happy

❤️❤️❤️❤️
things will get better i promise in the end. you are a winner 💘
0ABA35BE-7A14-4120-8E6C-0135A81F354F.jpeg
because I’m brave. because you’re brave.
Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream

The ‘boat’ in the tune represents your life. You are the oarsman. You are the one doing the rowing. You aren’t simply rowing once and then letting the ‘stream’ of time drift you downriver… you are constantly ‘rowing’ or trying to be the best that you can be in this life.

If don’t row ‘gently’ it’s too easy to miss the beautiful things along the way because you were focused on getting to the end. You are supposed to go slowly, with the current, while putting in hard work and conscious effort along the way.

- Prince EA

C82E5C91-64BB-4ADB-AE6A-9CFD0F3F666B.jpeg
That’s beautiful, Chanel, I need to remember that today! Thanks for being your fabulous self, om
That’s beautiful, Chanel, I need to remember that today! Thanks for being your fabulous self, om

you’re welcome girl 💞 nice to hear
Things have got worse for me. Will speak to you later
:console: :hugs:
Things have got worse for me.
Thanks obolinda. Big hugs for you
Things have got worse for me. Will speak to you later

okay, you know i’m always here😢❤️
you are beautiful :smile:
Original post by Coolkitkat23
you are beautiful :smile:

that’s not me but thanks
I think she meant you are beautiful inside?

no one ever says that to me lmao so i doubt its that. but i still accept the compliment x
thats what i meant :frown:
Original post by Coolkitkat23
thats what i meant :frown:

aww turn that frown upside down babes! thank u so much, you’ve made my day 💞 you are gorgeous in every bloody way :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest