i'd like to see your opinions

Scroll to see replies

Hmmm. Tbh I don’t know,
Original post by Coolkitkat23
for me its black pink lol
Original post by NanaA23432
Hmmm. Tbh I don’t know,
I was going to say them too ~ unsure why I didn’t lol. They are cool but their most recent song is not my style.
(edited 4 years ago)
All of them
I kinda feel bad for saying this but EXO, I tried really hard to get into their music but I just couldn't get into them. I found their music underwhelming... I just don't get it I guess? I don't hate them or anything but I don't get the hype tbh.
Don’t feel bad. As an EXO-L,I understand.
Original post by manickatt
I kinda feel bad for saying this but EXO, I tried really hard to get into their music but I just couldn't get into them. I found their music underwhelming... I just don't get it I guess? I don't hate them or anything but I don't get the hype tbh.
bts. im disappointed i even know they are in kpop
I'm not into kpop. interested in why you guys like K-pop.

I'm mostly into rap and hip-hop. so kinda curious
Well my music is varied.I like it because I find it catchy (some of the bass/instrumentals are lit).Some choreographs are fun to dance to.

(edited 4 years ago)
Kpop sounds good . Music is all about melodies and beats, i don't really need to know what the lyrics mean or what they're saying to enjoy a good song
Original post by steph.demetriou

that's cool
Original post by Potayytoe
Kpop sounds good . Music is all about melodies and beats, i don't really need to know what the lyrics mean or what they're saying to enjoy a good song

Original post by NanaA23432
Well my music is varied.I like it because I find it catchy (some of the bass/instrumentals are lit).Some choreographs are fun to dance to.

that's kind of the same with hip hop and rap. except the dancing part
Listen to Everglow Bon Bon choclat

They are a debut group and are really underrated

I think you might like them

Regarding your question - Blackpink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6keWL0-SMw8 they have no stage presence lmao, lisa nor jennie, or rosa cant sing/rap, they never try like they used to.
(Original post by NanaA23432)
I was going to say them too ~ unsure why I didn’t lol. They are cool but their most recent song is not my style.
thats okay
Original post by rubyft123
All of them

how dare you
omg i love bon bon chocolat! ahhhhhhhhhhhh i remember people saying 'wEll tHEy useD aUTo tUne' who cares, they still sound better then most group debuts, have you heard of the cherry bullet?
Original post by Chemist123
Listen to Everglow Bon Bon choclat

They are a debut group and are really underrated

I think you might like them

Regarding your question - Blackpink
thanks 2D (is your profile picture gorillaz?)
Original post by Potayytoe

I think BTS in my opinion there's other boy groups that are just as amazing as them but are soo underrated like VIXX
All of them.
This is just one of those music phases, it'll die out eventually.

Quick Reply

Latest