This poll is closed

How was OCR Paper 1 Law?

Great24%
Good 46%
Normal16%
Bad11%
Very bad 4%
Total votes: 109
I’m wondering how everyone else’s revision is going and do you have any predictions even though it is a new spec?

Scroll to see replies

I'm Really struggling with all the content Like I just cant remember everything
Original post by Amha
I’m wondering how everyone else’s revision is going and do you have any predictions even though it is a new spec?
Original post by Becca_67
I'm Really struggling with all the content Like I just cant remember everything

Make case revision cards and just learn legal principles not the case facts
Reply 3
There is so much to learn but not sure about predictions as it is a new spec !
There really is so much! Like theres so much content but I find it's all the evaluations which are so hard to learn
Original post by muzzler
There is so much to learn but not sure about predictions as it is a new spec !
Reply 5
Yes were do you start on Evaluations is there a standard Framework for this?
Original post by muzzler
Yes were do you start on Evaluations is there a standard Framework for this?

It is just PEEL paragraph
Reply 7
The topics in the specimen papers aren't going to come up are they? like 99.9% chance they won't? Because theres so many topics to revise and not having to remember a few would lift some weight,
I mean there is nearly every topic covered in the speciman so yeah they will. For example, for paper 2 section B nearly every section is covered in a speciman paper.
Original post by Fekky.
The topics in the specimen papers aren't going to come up are they? like 99.9% chance they won't? Because theres so many topics to revise and not having to remember a few would lift some weight,
I'm risking it. It would be silly and unfair if they did come up

I haven't even learnt access to justice as I'm risking that theres a choice of 2 and I sill hopefully know the other one
Original post by Fekky.
The main topics will come up definitely. But I'm risking the idea that barrister and arbitration wont come up as they were the specific topics
Original post by DallasJ21
I mean there is nearly every topic covered in the speciman so yeah they will. For example, for paper 2 section B nearly every section is covered in a speciman paper.
For section A for paper 1 and 2 you can risk it and leave one yes because there will always be a choice, but that’s all. I wouldn’t risk anything on section B.
Original post by Becca_67
I'm risking it. It would be silly and unfair if they did come up

I haven't even learnt access to justice as I'm risking that theres a choice of 2 and I sill hopefully know the other one
Yeah. Definitely not risking it for section B. Cause they can mix them together into one scenario
Original post by DallasJ21
For section A for paper 1 and 2 you can risk it and leave one yes because there will always be a choice, but that’s all. I wouldn’t risk anything on section B.
some topics and evaluation are just horrible like intoxication and automatism! Contract law is really really difficult too the only decent chapters are law and justice society and morality my teacher omitted law and tech
Lmao, I love intoxication like I would love for that to come up. What do you not like about it? And a lot of evaluation you can make up on the spot really, as long as you know the A01 most of the A03 will come with it .
Original post by nmalik123
some topics and evaluation are just horrible like intoxication and automatism! Contract law is really really difficult too the only decent chapters are law and justice society and morality my teacher omitted law and tech
Are you doing contract or human rights? The evaluation in the ocr book for automatism and intoxication is just confusing,
Contract, and any particular parts?
Original post by nmalik123
Are you doing contract or human rights? The evaluation in the ocr book for automatism and intoxication is just confusing,
The whole thing 😂😂😂
Rah, is my school the only one that does human rights
Im doing HR as well,
how are you finding it? I think for the people who do it'll make or break a lot of peoples grades. Im praying they dont ask us to evaluate the HR act because they put in in the specimen papers. what are your thoughts ?

Original post by Amha
Rah, is my school the only one that does human rights

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending