The Student Room Group

Post a Picture of the Pokemon you Caught today!

Scroll to see replies

I don't play Go but I did just complete a normal playthrough of Leaf Green with a team of four. Two traded in-game. They entered the hall of fame at levels 57-60.
My up to date list of unique shinies (I'm a hoarder and haven't transferred all the other ones yet xD) (I call them shyny's so I have a unique list lol)
shyny list.jpg
Original post by Kraggor
My up to date list of unique shinies (I'm a hoarder and haven't transferred all the other ones yet xD) (I call them shyny's so I have a unique list lol)
shyny list.jpg

Loving this collection!!!
I have a shiny mareep :tongue: I think I evolved it tho
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Loving this collection!!!
I have a shiny mareep :tongue: I think I evolved it tho

omfl could you stop getting the mons I want shiny xD I want that pink ampharosssss
Original post by Kraggor
omfl could you stop getting the mons I want shiny xD I want that pink ampharosssss

:smug:
Omg I’m reinstalling after exams. I think I had evolved an Eevee to a Jolteon as well, but I’m trying to remember the password to my account :’(
can i count my mom? jokes aside last time i caught a pokemon was a vaporean i think
i think i got banned from the game
Original post by RazzzBerries
Omg I’m reinstalling after exams. I think I had evolved an Eevee to a Jolteon as well, but I’m trying to remember the password to my account :’(

omg pls do :teeth:
gotta study tho :flybye: u too :sly:

Original post by Coolkitkat23
can i count my mom? jokes aside last time i caught a pokemon was a vaporean i think

:tongue: nice
keep us updated if u get back into it, it's a good time killer waster
:smug:

:colonhash:

Yus do it! And if you can't remember send a ticket to niantic, they are pretty good with support :smile:
i think i got banned from the game

Oh no, how did that come to be? xD
i used the hack at the time
Original post by Kraggor

Yus do it! And if you can't remember send a ticket to niantic, they are pretty good with support :smile:

omg pls do :teeth:
gotta study tho :flybye: u too :sly:

Original post by Kraggor

Thanks guys :lol: Out of interest, what teams are you on?
i used the hack at the time

*gasssssssp* You mean...you were a member of team rocket?:lol:
Thanks guys :lol: Out of interest, what teams are you on?

Yellowww (Instinct) but, my girlfriend is on Blue (Mystic) :grumble: I might pay or she might pay to get us on the same team soon tbh :P But, we do like the competition haha
Our discord for the city is super active to with constant competitions between the teams :h:
220px-YoshiMarioParty10.png
Original post by Kraggor

Yellowww (Instinct) but, my girlfriend is on Blue (Mystic) :grumble: I might pay or she might pay to get us on the same team soon tbh :P But, we do like the competition haha
Our discord for the city is super active to with constant competitions between the teams :h:

Oh cool! Which one of you is switching? :tongue:
Oh cool! Which one of you is switching? :tongue:

I mean...at first I was thinking it would be her because I had come back to the game sooner...buttt...I think it will be me now #:whip:
:laugh:
Original post by Kraggor

omg it seems like your a man of culture, i used to watch the pokemon series and games pretty religiously when i was 12 up till X and Y. Cause serena is plain cringy and a stalker.
Original post by Kraggor
I mean...at first I was thinking it would be her because I had come back to the game sooner...buttt...I think it will be me now #:whip:

omg nooo
stay loyal to instinct plssss
Original post by Kraggor

:lol:

omg nooo
stay loyal to instinct plssss

You guys can come to Valour instead mwahahahaha :u:
You guys can come to Valour instead mwahahahaha :u:

:hand:

Quick Reply

Latest