The Student Room Group

Post a Picture of the Pokemon you Caught today!

Scroll to see replies

hmmmmmmm i first had valour, however i deleted my account just to get to mystic lmao
Original post by RazzzBerries
:lol:

You guys can come to Valour instead mwahahahaha :u:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:hand:

GamE oN
fEar mY rEturN

Original post by Coolkitkat23
hmmmmmmm i first had valour, however i deleted my account just to get to mystic lmao

Traitor
omg it seems like your a man of culture, i used to watch the pokemon series and games pretty religiously when i was 12 up till X and Y. Cause serena is plain cringy and a stalker.

I may be 😌 me too especially gen1-4 I watched heavily and played , I've watched the newer ones with my girlfriend but doesn't have same flavour as it use to but still Pokemon haha
Serena definitely has some issues xD
I still love that so many girls throughout the series fall for ash love wise but he never gives a single thought and can only think about Pokemon instead 😂

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
omg nooo
stay loyal to instinct plssss

I will be a yellow bean for now cheese I promiseee😭

You guys can come to Valour instead mwahahahaha :u:

You...you mean...Red? 🤢...I'm gonna be sick 🤮🤮🤮
haha just kidding, for some reason I've never enjoyed the colour red, at least the basic colour anyways xD
Original post by Kraggor
oh wow so me and my gf just got home after a pokestop, raid and maccies run :biggrin: and just did one of our first trades and I definitely got veryyy lucky :P
Screenshot_20190412-211541.jpgScreenshot_20190412-211546.jpg
Super happy and definitely the eevee I will turn into espeon for my celebi quest :h:

Hi, I just began playing pokemon go and I was wondering how do you check the iv of a pokemon?
Original post by Kraggor
haha just kidding, for some reason I've never enjoyed the colour red, at least the basic colour anyways xD

:lol: My cousin chose Instinct purely for the colour as well
Issok :console: :rofl:
lol im considering of switching cause i changed by bias of blue and red
GamE oN
fEar mY rEturN

Traitor
misty is the true girl for ash and if someone suggests anything else, fIGht ME, i played ruby sapphire, fire red and leaf green, im planning t o get a 2ds to binge the others
Original post by Kraggor
I may be 😌 me too especially gen1-4 I watched heavily and played , I've watched the newer ones with my girlfriend but doesn't have same flavour as it use to but still Pokemon haha
Serena definitely has some issues xD
I still love that so many girls throughout the series fall for ash love wise but he never gives a single thought and can only think about Pokemon instead 😂

I will be a yellow bean for now cheese I promiseee😭

Original post by topbomlover1
Hi, I just began playing pokemon go and I was wondering how do you check the iv of a pokemon?

Firstly, welcome to PokemonGo! And dont worry alot has changed over last few years and I only got back into it in Jan/Feb so I am kind of new too :redface: To check the actual IV stat, for android I'd suggest CalcyIV as you can just press the button and check rapidly through your pokemon but if you are on ios then you will need to use PokeGenie which requires you to screenshot a pokemon and upload it onto that App
:lol: My cousin chose Instinct purely for the colour as well
Issok :console: :rofl:

Haha me and my local friends (town I use to live in before moving out) chose Instinct because it was the least represented colour because most chose blue and red at the beginning
misty is the true girl for ash and if someone suggests anything else, fIGht ME, i played ruby sapphire, fire red and leaf green, im planning t o get a 2ds to binge the others

LOL tbf Misty has got a cracking attitude that I love :P I do really like May as well though but that might be for two reasons. 1.I played gen 3 the most and 2. Its the month I am born in xD Yeah my first pokemon game (and still has most playtime) is emerald. Loved that game so much.
Recently I got a 3ds and my girlfriend got a 2ds and are playing through heartgold and soulsiver atm (apparently the best latest versions) also have x and y but not feeling it as much.
Original post by Kraggor
Haha me and my local friends (town I use to live in before moving out) chose Instinct because it was the least represented colour because most chose blue and red at the beginning

You're good people :lol:
you guys sound like an amazing couple, my friend wouldnt even get the same wrist watch as me lol. ahhhhhhhhhh im going to play soul silver cause i like lugia more sorry ho oh. May and iris are really nice (i havent seen diamond and pearl) thats an unpopular opinion but iris had sass that non of the others besides misty had, however when serena kissed ash i wanted to cry. Ash is living a harem and he doesnt notice it. May x Brendan!
Original post by Kraggor
Firstly, welcome to PokemonGo! And dont worry alot has changed over last few years and I only got back into it in Jan/Feb so I am kind of new too :redface: To check the actual IV stat, for android I'd suggest CalcyIV as you can just press the button and check rapidly through your pokemon but if you are on ios then you will need to use PokeGenie which requires you to screenshot a pokemon and upload it onto that App

LOL tbf Misty has got a cracking attitude that I love :P I do really like May as well though but that might be for two reasons. 1.I played gen 3 the most and 2. Its the month I am born in xD Yeah my first pokemon game (and still has most playtime) is emerald. Loved that game so much.
Recently I got a 3ds and my girlfriend got a 2ds and are playing through heartgold and soulsiver atm (apparently the best latest versions) also have x and y but not feeling it as much.
you guys sound like an amazing couple, my friend wouldnt even get the same wrist watch as me lol. ahhhhhhhhhh im going to play soul silver cause i like lugia more sorry ho oh. May and iris are really nice (i havent seen diamond and pearl) thats an unpopular opinion but iris had sass that non of the others besides misty had, however when serena kissed ash i wanted to cry. Ash is living a harem and he doesnt notice it. May x Brendan!

Really? We think we are quite boring xD But we are happy and are always being super silly and playful because we are still children at heart when at home :P

Don't worry, even though we do things together we still have boundaries xD No way am I buying a matching pink bag pfft xD
Yus! SoulSilver is mine :P Lugia is just so unique and cooler plus typing whereas ho oh is just some boring old bird and fire flying wtf? We already had 3 legendary birds prior thank you haha

I have a little soft spot for Iris just because she is always beating on ash and like you said so much sass which reminds me of my gf plus she is a dragon trainer and dragons are just cool and that will always be the same for any dragons :biggrin:

My lord that moment is so precious :')

Yup, pokemon is literally the biggest harem series ever xD I would like to see if Ash actually cared about girls who he would want to pick lol
I can dig that couple plus I've always been a fan of white hair in anime :smile: My pokemon character made me want to have white hair irl lol
the weird thing is when i was around 9 i was looking at weird pokemon lists only to come across the hottest pokemon legendarys???? and japan loves lugia??? i was also an avid collector of pokemon cards so i was like w h a t? i like moltres zapdos and articuno, my favourite one is moltres or articuno, but maybe moltres more because articuno looks like a chicken, but ethereal. Ash and lilly are also a cool pairing!
Original post by Kraggor
Really? We think we are quite boring xD But we are happy and are always being super silly and playful because we are still children at heart when at home :P

Don't worry, even though we do things together we still have boundaries xD No way am I buying a matching pink bag pfft xD
Yus! SoulSilver is mine :P Lugia is just so unique and cooler plus typing whereas ho oh is just some boring old bird and fire flying wtf? We already had 3 legendary birds prior thank you haha

I have a little soft spot for Iris just because she is always beating on ash and like you said so much sass which reminds me of my gf plus she is a dragon trainer and dragons are just cool and that will always be the same for any dragons :biggrin:

My lord that moment is so precious :')

Yup, pokemon is literally the biggest harem series ever xD I would like to see if Ash actually cared about girls who he would want to pick lol
I can dig that couple plus I've always been a fan of white hair in anime :smile: My pokemon character made me want to have white hair irl lol
the weird thing is when i was around 9 i was looking at weird pokemon lists only to come across the hottest pokemon legendarys???? and japan loves lugia??? i was also an avid collector of pokemon cards so i was like w h a t? i like moltres zapdos and articuno, my favourite one is moltres or articuno, but maybe moltres more because articuno looks like a chicken, but ethereal. Ash and lilly are also a cool pairing!

Haha yup there is definitely a market out there for people ranking hottest pokemon xD Who doesn't love lugia?! Anyone who doesnt...can fite me xD

Hmm out of legendary birds I will have to say Articuno just because Ice <3 But tbf I don't like their designs overall ^^ My girlfriend was so lucky and her first weekly box reward in pokemon go was a shiny moltres :cry2:

Oml honestly, Lily is so scary xD She is defo one of those "I'm really innocent and shy but I will silently murder everyone whilst you all sleep" LOL

How about Ash and his Chikiorita? :P Throughout the series she was always blushing towards ash haha Human x Pokemon :h:
awwwwwwwwwwwwww lucky! also ash and latios kiss, kinda strange......................................... WAIT YOU CANGET A SHINY MOLTRES IN POKEMON GO ahhhhh! Also do you want to go on a raid i got pokemon go up and going!
Original post by Kraggor
Haha yup there is definitely a market out there for people ranking hottest pokemon xD Who doesn't love lugia?! Anyone who doesnt...can fite me xD

Hmm out of legendary birds I will have to say Articuno just because Ice <3 But tbf I don't like their designs overall ^^ My girlfriend was so lucky and her first weekly box reward in pokemon go was a shiny moltres :cry2:

Oml honestly, Lily is so scary xD She is defo one of those "I'm really innocent and shy but I will silently murder everyone whilst you all sleep" LOL

How about Ash and his Chikiorita? :P Throughout the series she was always blushing towards ash haha Human x Pokemon :h:
awwwwwwwwwwwwww lucky! also ash and latios kiss, kinda strange......................................... WAIT YOU CANGET A SHINY MOLTRES IN POKEMON GO ahhhhh! Also do you want to go on a raid i got pokemon go up and going!

I definitely ship ash with Pokemon more than humans xD

Yes! Actually it's super easy any legendary in Pokemon go has a 1/20 chance of being shiny! I haven't been lucky though 😭

Id love to go on a raid but I bet you live far away 😅 oo great! I'll add you. I'll post my friend code later 😊
damn i could even load pokemon because my device isnt compatible, mine is ew NekoStarChan ,i was 12 ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww by raid i meant that i got the pokemon go tweak but it doesnt work u g h
Original post by Kraggor
I definitely ship ash with Pokemon more than humans xD

Yes! Actually it's super easy any legendary in Pokemon go has a 1/20 chance of being shiny! I haven't been lucky though 😭

Id love to go on a raid but I bet you live far away 😅 oo great! I'll add you. I'll post my friend code later 😊
damn i could even load pokemon because my device isnt compatible, mine is ew NekoStarChan ,i was 12 ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww by raid i meant that i got the pokemon go tweak but it doesnt work u g h

Oh no :frown: That's a shame. Nothing wrong with that name! But, someone sounds like an animefan :P
If you ever get it working then my friend code is 0358-2532-3147

Pokemon Go Tweak? What is that? :confused: Sorry that it doesn't work though :frown:
Reply 57
I caught a shiny raticate!!!

Barnyard_Biggie_Cheese.jpg
Thank you!
Original post by Kraggor

thats actually dark raticate from the alola region u g h
Original post by Your Local Cat
I caught a shiny raticate!!!

Barnyard_Biggie_Cheese.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest