The Student Room Group

most overrated kpop band?

Scroll to see replies

BTS - I just don't get it???
Reply 81
blackpink gotta be the most overrated,, they have like nine songs that have like 73637 different genres in them and it just feels too forced sometimes
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
I swear its just because she's really pretty yet I think the most famous these days is Lisa

agree but could i ask why? i say its because of that damn swalla dance, why cant you use your own music stop repeating it
Original post by Coolkitkat23
agree but could i ask why? i say its because of that damn swalla dance, why cant you use your own music stop repeating it

I think its because she raps, can dance and has the most international fans....to many she just appears "sexy" tbh.
shes cute but faker then a 3 dollar bill
I think its because she raps, can dance and has the most international fans....to many she just appears "sexy" tbh.
shes cute but faker then a 3 dollar bill

I mean even though I like rose the most...the one with the most genuine personality is only jisoo
Original post by rubyft123
All of them

beat me to it lol.
I mean even though I like rose the most...the one with the most genuine personality is only jisoo

i agree! rose is sweet and clever and so is jisoo, she doesnt have to fake her voice to look cool and is the most favoured member from people who are not 9-12
i agree! rose is sweet and clever and so is jisoo, she doesnt have to fake her voice to look cool and is the most favoured member from people who are not 9-12

Exacttly!
BTS.

I don't dislike K-pop, but I'm just not into them. If I were to watch a show with a dozen K-pop acts they aren't the ones I'll be remembering once its over.
could i suggest you something or nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?
Original post by sinfonietta
BTS.

I don't dislike K-pop, but I'm just not into them. If I were to watch a show with a dozen K-pop acts they aren't the ones I'll be remembering once its over.
Original post by RazzzBerries
Main point is they've worked hard :tongue:

lol.png sums up every fan :biggrin:
:lol: no no haha its okay Razzz

:five: lets do this :cool: we have to save the music industry some how :dry:

hell ye. maybe introduce sum lil boat

im still facepalming when i think about my response to that msg u sent the 'hey julie'
Original post by Rid The Kid

im still facepalming when i think about my response to that msg u sent the 'hey julie'

True :lol:
I watch Korean dramas though so I'm kinda picking up a bit of Korean along the way :dontknow:
I watch Korean dramas though so I'm kinda picking up a bit of Korean along the way :dontknow:

I swear why is everyone soo against what i love??? :argh:

:woo: did u say lil boat :colone:

:lol: its cool dw

PRSOM that meme :toofunny:

wait how do you understand korean?

English captions :tongue:, but I've learned common words/phrases like "hi", "I love you", "OK" etc and they come up in songs so I get to that words and I'm like "hELL YeAH i'M sPeCiAL" :lol:

When you watch Korean dramas you can understand....how to say hi, bye, thank you, why, (common words) in Korean
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
:woo: did u say lil boat :colone:

:lol: its cool dw

PRSOM that meme :toofunny:

official vid seems family friendly until the h**s come out 😂
English captions :tongue:, but I've learned common words/phrases like "hi", "I love you", "OK" etc and they come up in songs so I get to that words and I'm like "hELL YeAH i'M sPeCiAL" :lol:

I am soooo you:u: High five

Quick Reply

Latest