The Student Room Group

how many times do you wipe your bum after a poo? Serious

Scroll to see replies

A possible investment perhaps?
Original post by Anonymous
I wipe it at least 4 times and I feel I'm wasting a lot of toilet paper as I use like two wraps around my hand like 5 squares.

is there a more efficient way to clean my ass. am I doing it wrong

I have butt hair too. I trim it every few weeks but it's difficult and time-consuming.

every wipe produces more poop I feel like.
How can you just wipe with a dry tissue and stand up :s-smilie:
That’s nasty 🤢
That’s nasty 🤢

Sometimes there's no choice, tbh
Original post by black tea
Sometimes there's no choice, tbh

I know I’ve been there ... once .... but if you do have a choice why wouldn’t you use hygienic and clean ways 😂
I know I’ve been there ... once .... but if you do have a choice why wouldn’t you use hygienic and clean ways 😂

Well using toilet paper is the norm in the west so I guess most people don't even question it. Plus washing is more time consuming and humans are lazy by nature lol
(edited 4 years ago)
A possible investment?
Well using toilet paper is the norm in the west so I guess most people don't even question it. Plus washing is more time consuming and humans are lazy by nature lol
A possible investment?

What is?
I use a lota too :h:

:five:
What is?

This... :smile:
Back in roman times they would use a sponge on a stick. Probably don't do that.

Just experiment with how few sheets you can use of your own loo roll without anything sneaking through. As for how many times to wipe you've just got to keep going until you're done. Depends on the poop.

You could use wet wipes, or dampen the loo roll. You could even use a bidet (but that would probably involve a whole bunch of new pluming) or if you're really desperate to shower your bum crack a sports top bottle. Just be aware that a lot of wet wipes aren't good to flush because they don't break down and can block pipes or harm the environment.

If you're concerned about wasting paper in the environmental sense you can get recycled or bamboo loo roll which are less wasteful.
That’s nasty 🤢

Keeps the bad stuff in one place, though. Better still, it keeps it in a place where it's fine to be.

Whereas washing with water, which splashes and runs, would be a lot more likely spread the bacteria around a wider area.
Ohh I keep attaching a photo of a lota and nothing is actually attaching
This... :smile:
Keeps the bad stuff in one place, though. Better still, it keeps it in a place where it's fine to be.

Whereas washing with water, which splashes and runs, would be a lot more likely spread the bacteria around a wider area.

I think people have a crazy idea of how water works down there tbh

Literally it just runs down over the 💩 and into the toilet bowl. It leaves no traces of shite and no smell tbh

People that use water can’t relate to any of the ‘skid mark’ stuff on white underwear cos there’ll be nothing there to create them 😂😂
you scruffs. dont dry wipe, you have to wash it out.
I think people have a crazy idea of how water works down there tbh

Literally it just runs down over the 💩 and into the toilet bowl. It leaves no traces of shite and no smell tbh

People that use water can’t relate to any of the ‘skid mark’ stuff on white underwear cos there’ll be nothing there to create them 😂😂

Ewww, people get skid marks??? :eek:
Ewww, people get skid marks??? :eek:

Yep
use wet wipes until nothing's left
I wipe until there's no poo left unless I'm with my gf in which case I'll wash everything
if i were a female i would get my boyfriend to lick me clean
if i were a female i would get my boyfriend to lick me clean

:lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest