The Student Room Group

i study for 6 hours a day is that enough?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SchmuckOff
Business is easy no need to be cocky, I feel like I could get a 9 even If I get 65 in theme 2 cause I did so well in theme 1.

How does that make you cocky thou? I didn't know stating facts was been cocky
LOL, probably thought you work out for 6 hours a day. :biggrin:
Original post by Coolkitkat23
why is this in the fitness forum??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
basically the question, cause i see people on tsr doing 15 and i cant even do 6 without wanting to kms

Who the f*ck does 15
Reply 23
Honestly your methods fine since you're consistently testing yourself. As I said some people spend 15hours reading from a book as their revision, which is going to do literally nothing for learning the entire subject unless you've got an insane memory. Active recall is definitely the preferred method.
Yeah but it's TSR, you can appear cocky to someone somewhere in the world
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
How does that make you cocky thou? I didn't know stating facts was been cocky
The amount of hours u do is no measure of your productivity. Someone can do 10 hours of studying and still accomplish what someone does in 3 hours. Be efficient with ur time, don’t watch the clock.
Yeah but it's TSR, you can appear cocky to someone somewhere in the world

Fair enough
6 is way too much, you arent revising efficiently
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry if i sounded cocky! i didnt do so well in theme in the year 10 so it felt pretty good lol
Business is easy no need to be cocky, I feel like I could get a 9 even If I get 65 in theme 2 cause I did so well in theme 1.
Reply 29
thats what i do for revision just read from a book
Original post by Dilof
Honestly your methods fine since you're consistently testing yourself. As I said some people spend 15hours reading from a book as their revision, which is going to do literally nothing for learning the entire subject unless you've got an insane memory. Active recall is definitely the preferred method.
lmao never worked out in my life
Original post by MydaMina
LOL, probably thought you work out for 6 hours a day. :biggrin:
Looks like I'm the only one on TSR who's not aiming for a single 9 lol
i do 2 hours and an hours break, what should I do? :smile:
Original post by Gent2324
6 is way too much, you arent revising efficiently
LOL, same. I mean I do occasionally, then I'm like 'OKAY, FINITO'.
lmao never worked out in my life
I do 6 hours a day and I'm doing my a levels, I couldn't do more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfg1oz5JAfk study tubers make me want to die
Original post by TheNamesBond.
Who the f*ck does 15
It's about the quality of revision not the amount of hours you put in.

I wrote up a HIVE article a week and a half ago for people who leave revision to last minute and there's a section in there about working efficiently: Tips for Last Minute Revision.
i do 2 hours and an hours break, what should I do? :smile:

research revision tips on youtube, revision cards, the leitner system etc. gcses are not hard enough to need to revise 6 hours a day, with 2 hours a day you can get 9s. so either you are not revising correctly, or you dont care enough to retain the information
Original post by MydaMina
LOL, same. I mean I do occasionally, then I'm like 'OKAY, FINITO'.

last time i did excersize was walk across my room to get my tv remote lol
no your not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont single yourself out :smile:
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
Looks like I'm the only one on TSR who's not aiming for a single 9 lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending