The Student Room Group

i study for 6 hours a day is that enough?

Scroll to see replies

You posted it there.
Original post by Coolkitkat23
why is this in the fitness forum??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Fr at the start it was a foundation test then it just got harder and harder
Original post by liaente
bruh the questions looked easy at first and then I just look at it harder and I cry.
i didnt realise that when posting, but at first it said 'study' u g h
Original post by lukemcc859
You posted it there.
dude i stg i will never forgive that dumb probability question and the - what are they called again...the stupid f(x) business. I learned it hardcore, and it was all in vain bc they made it so goddamn hard.
Original post by SchmuckOff
Fr at the start it was a foundation test then it just got harder and harder
I saw the F***ing Unofficial mark scheme and released how much I messed up
Original post by liaente
dude i stg i will never forgive that dumb probability question and the - what are they called again...the stupid f(x) business. I learned it hardcore, and it was all in vain bc they made it so goddamn hard.
omg can u please send me the link? I need to see if I got at least bloody 20 marks.
Psssshht, noooooo! Imaginee, I meant my mom brought me food upstairs. 😂👌
excuse me your a mom!

Spoiler

oh really? well i can use psychokinesis to move objects
Original post by MydaMina
Psssshht, noooooo! Imaginee, I meant my mom brought me food upstairs. 😂👌
i was too scared to look at the unofficial markscheme...

Original post by liaente
Aw, I'm still in the process of training to get on that level. :biggrin:
oh really? well i can use psychokinesis to move objects
Those who do 15 hours - they probably count procrastination, breaks and uneffective work in it.
Giving a total of 5 hours of productive , focused & smart work!
You're fine for GCSE trust me
i pretty much only do practice papers, or short revision, by reading and trying to process then write the information, read and active recall
Original post by EyestriX
Those who do 15 hours - they probably count procrastination, breaks and uneffective work in it.
Giving a total of 5 hours of productive , focused & smart work!
You're fine for GCSE trust me
Original post by MydaMina
Well, i'm a master in procrastination. And I do A-Levels, hehe.

same! The thing is if i don't procrastinate, then i start getting stressed out then i panic, its werid haha
It’s not about how many hours you put it’s about how efficient your revision methods are! So a person can be doing 15 hours a day will not remember anything the next day whereas a person doing 5 hrs a day is more efficient and can remember everything the next day! Trust me it works like magic when you don’t think like hours you don’t realise the amount of content your learning in the hours! Also if your feeling unmotivated I would do this method called the ‘Happy Hour’ (made by yours truly) It’s just an hour where you can do whatever you want so mine is usually at 6-7 but you can have it whenever you want during the day and this will keep you motivated in revising! Hope it helps and Good luck with your exams everyone!! 🥰🥰
Well said.
And lol, my happy hours are so lengthened XDD.
Original post by halsx11
It’s not about how many hours you put it’s about how efficient your revision methods are! So a person can be doing 15 hours a day will not remember anything the next day whereas a person doing 5 hrs a day is more efficient and can remember everything the next day! Trust me it works like magic when you don’t think like hours you don’t realise the amount of content your learning in the hours! Also if your feeling unmotivated I would do this method called the ‘Happy Hour’ (made by yours truly) It’s just an hour where you can do whatever you want so mine is usually at 6-7 but you can have it whenever you want during the day and this will keep you motivated in revising! Hope it helps and Good luck with your exams everyone!! 🥰🥰
Original post by Student2177
same! The thing is if i don't procrastinate, then i start getting stressed out then i panic, its werid haha

I try not to procrastinate as it doesn’t help in anyway! I have limits on my phone which I can’t use anyway when I’m revising so try screen time via settings to help you stop going on ur phone! Hope it helps 😊
Original post by liaente
Well said.
And lol, my happy hours are so lengthened XDD.

😂😂 Don’t be too generous to ur self I mean if you really have worked hard then you deserve it but other than that an hour is enough! Other ways of thinking of it is that you have the whole 3 months of summer chilling!! 😂😂
OOOh that is so true. Omg xD, ty!
Original post by halsx11
😂😂 Don’t be too generous to ur self I mean if you really have worked hard then you deserve it but other than that an hour is enough! Other ways of thinking of it is that you have the whole 3 months of summer chilling!! 😂😂
Reply 78
basically the question, cause i see people on tsr doing 15 and i cant even do 6 without wanting to kms

don’t stress yourself out, you’ll be at school around 6 hours a day so you won’t have time to yourself if you do too much studying, i can’t remember studying for that amount of time on days off
Original post by liaente
OOOh that is so true. Omg xD, ty!

🤗🤗 ur welcome hon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending