The Student Room Group

Store cancelled my order

Smh
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Just return the hoodie and chill.
Yes, it sounds like bad customer service. Did you pay for the other two?
Reply 3
Yes I did pay for both jeans at £145 and the tee at £60. From Flannels.com
Shouldn’t I have been asked whether or not I wanted to continue the order rather than them just sending one item. Where do I stand here can I get some discount out of them.
Reply 4
Original post by batter mix
Just return the hoodie and chill.

How do you expect me to chill. The delivery cost me £6.99 and then to return it it will be £5. How can I chill when the should have asked.
I spend multiple £ with them
Original post by Hasan167
How do you expect me to chill. The delivery cost me £6.99 and then to return it it will be £5. How can I chill when the should have asked.
I spend multiple £ with them

Then don't return it and contact the customer service?

wtv it is, it ain't the end of the world so c h i l l
Reply 6
Then don't return it and contact the customer service?

wtv it is, it ain't the end of the world so c h i l l

If they mucked up in cancelling do you think there going to sort this out?
It is pretty bad when you spend so much
If they mucked up in cancelling do you think there going to sort this out?
It is pretty bad when you spend so much

Probably not. But the least you could do is try? At the very least, you might feel better about it. And who knows? You might get lucky and they might not be downright ********s about it.

:goodluck:
Reply 8
Yes I did pay for both jeans at £145 and the tee at £60. From Flannels.com
Shouldn’t I have been asked whether or not I wanted to continue the order rather than them just sending one item. Where do I stand here can I get some discount out of them.

You're not entitled to anything.
Reply 9
Original post by IWMTom
You're not entitled to anything.

Why won’t I be? They should have asked me if I still wanted the items.
Reply 10
Probably not. But the least you could do is try? At the very least, you might feel better about it. And who knows? You might get lucky and they might not be downright ********s about it.

:goodluck:

Ay we’ll see tomorrow
Reply 11
Why won’t I be? They should have asked me if I still wanted the items.

Why? You got what you purchased that they had available and were refunded for the rest.

I've never had this happen where something has been found to be out of stock and they've delayed my order to await my confirmation...

Get over yourself - you're looking for an excuse for compensation and it's not really warranted. They haven't really done anything wrong.
Reply 12
Original post by IWMTom
Why? You got what you purchased that they had available and were refunded for the rest.

I've never had this happen where something has been found to be out of stock and they've delayed my order to await my confirmation...

Get over yourself - you're looking for an excuse for compensation and it's not really warranted. They haven't really done anything wrong.

Oh when one of the items I have ordered has had the price raised and is back on sale?
The other I checked how many were in stock and there were multiple. Others agree it’s poor customer service.
I should be asked whether or not I wanted to continue my order. They slyly put at the bottom of the receipt the day after -£. Just because it’s never happened to you doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen to everyone else. Get over myself my times been wasted and I needed it for an event.
Reply 13
Oh when one of the items I have ordered has had the price raised and is back on sale?
The other I checked how many were in stock and there were multiple. Others agree it’s poor customer service.
I should be asked whether or not I wanted to continue my order. They slyly put at the bottom of the receipt the day after -£. Just because it’s never happened to you doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen to everyone else. Get over myself my times been wasted and I needed it for an event.

I'm sorry but no, they have done nothing wrong.
Original post by IWMTom

You were refunded so get a grip. There’s bigger and better issues
because you say store like you’re american
Take them to court imo
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Illusination
You were refunded so get a grip. There’s bigger and better issues

You quoted me why exactly?
Original post by IWMTom
You quoted me why exactly?

Sorry! My phone isn’t the best :colondollar:
Reply 19
Original post by IWMTom

Oh so it’s ok to falsely advertise to someone a tee for £45 and then don’t send it to them and then re list the item for £80

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending