The Student Room Group

How do I memorize 15 chapters in 3 days

Help my history exam is on Monday

Scroll to see replies

sis pray.
Try recording it into your phone and listening on repeat
Original post by Rose23311
I’m guessing gcse ...... as history Is on Monday - Just Learn key dates. Put them on a piece of paper or flash cards and just constantly look at em during your day. Get them imprinted into your brain and you will be fine :tongue:. Also learn the question structure.

Also what exam board are you Doing if gcse that you have 15 chapters to do for 1 week.
Reply 4
Edexcel crime and punishment is on Monday 5 chapters but Thursday is cold war and Anglo Saxon that's 6 chapters then next Tuesday I have Germany 4 chapters onto of all that I have my last business exam and I need to learn all the content 4 theme 2 ughrrr this is Impossible I'm never studying last minute again ugh and I want 7s
Edexcel crime and punishment is on Monday 5 chapters but Thursday is cold war and Anglo Saxon that's 6 chapters then next Tuesday I have Germany 4 chapters onto of all that I have my last business exam and I need to learn all the content 4 theme 2 ughrrr this is Impossible I'm never studying last minute again ugh and I want 7s

Exactly in the same position. Literally wasted this whole half term and I'm predicted a 7. don't think I'm going to get it at this rate lmao
Reply 6
Lol good to see we are In the same boat
Original post by tryingtostudyuh
Exactly in the same position. Literally wasted this whole half term and I'm predicted a 7. don't think I'm going to get it at this rate lmao
loooooolllllll just today i realised that we have gcses next week and then i was planning out revision for the next few days since i absolutely WASTED the half term and now im just sitting here thinking about how great the life i've chosen to lead is
Original post by tryingtostudyuh
I’ve been trying to work all week but it doesn’t help that it’s nice weather and every time I look at my textbook I want to throw it out the window 😂
Reply 9
What year are u in I'm in yr 10

Original post by Krishna1601
loooooolllllll just today i realised that we have gcses next week and then i was planning out revision for the next few days since i absolutely WASTED the half term and now im just sitting here thinking about how great the life i've chosen to lead is

Oh I’m guessing every1 else on this thread is year 11. Who actually have our GCSEs next week :smile:
Yh I got history too. Barely revised. Use seneca and make mindmaps from it. Argue your point well. You'll be fine
Reply 12

GCSE or a level?
Original post by Bazyli
GCSE or a level?

She’s year 10 ......
Reply 14
Try summarising each chapter in key bullet point on flash cards
Try and read it repeatedly until it's in your head and get someone to test you, helped for me.
Reply 16
Original post by Talhawaseem02
She’s year 10 ......

Oh, ok. No big deal then

Didn't see this. Doesn't matter too much then mocks don't mean ****

Edit: Sound like you know what you're talking about and apply knowledge that you know, you'll still get loads of marks
Reply 18
No they r not mocks I'm sitting them this year

Original post by FTheOpps
Didn't see this. Doesn't matter too much then mocks don't mean ****

Edit: Sound like you know what you're talking about and apply knowledge that you know, you'll still get loads of marks
Reply 19
I'm sitting
Original post by Talhawaseem02
She’s year 10 ......

I'm sitting them this year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending