The Student Room Group

Paper 2 edexcel a level exam 2019

Guys I’m just wondering if we need to know issues and debates for paper 2 PSYCHOLOGY
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by ella cutler
Guys I’m just wondering if we need to know issues and debates for paper 2 ......

Not for maths paper 2
Is this psychology?
Just a tip. Remember to put the actual subject you are talking about in the title or at least your post, so people know what you are talking about.
Reply 4
Yes psychology!!! For paper 2 do we need to know issues and debates ?
Original post by Jesss_00
Is this psychology?
Yes psychology!!! For paper 2 do we need to know issues and debates ?

I don’t think so, but there is an assess question within clinical worth 20 marks
wondering if any of you are doing child psychology as the other topic? if so, don't suppose you would be kind enough to share some documents with me as I cannot find anything useful and our teacher loves ignoring all my 1000s of emails to her :frown:
Original post by DarkLink
wondering if any of you are doing child psychology as the other topic? if so, don't suppose you would be kind enough to share some documents with me as I cannot find anything useful and our teacher loves ignoring all my 1000s of emails to her :frown:

Child psychology isn’t my other topic, but I know that revisely has notes on it.

Here’s the link: https://www.revisely.co.uk/alevel/psychology/edexcel/notes/child.pdf
Reply 8
Thanks you! How did you find paper 1?
I don’t think so, but there is an assess question within clinical worth 20 marks
Thanks you! How did you find paper 1?

A lot of pressure with timing!! But the questions weren’t too bad

How did you find it?
Yes same! The timing went so badly for me! Thank god the grade boundaries are fairly low! Just hoping paper 2 will be alright!
A lot of pressure with timing!! But the questions weren’t too bad

How did you find it?
Yes same! The timing went so badly for me! Thank god the grade boundaries are fairly low! Just hoping paper 2 will be alright!

I really hope so too! Any predictions for paper 2?
I think the biological explanation for crime (diet) and contemporary studys in clinical! Also I reckon DSM, ICD and 4 Ds will come up! Wbu?
I really hope so too! Any predictions for paper 2?
I think the biological explanation for crime (diet) and contemporary studys in clinical! Also I reckon DSM, ICD and 4 Ds will come up! Wbu?

I was thinking DSM as well, and maybe the classic study for clinical (Carlsson) as that hasn’t come up yet!
ahhh thank you!!
Child psychology isn’t my other topic, but I know that revisely has notes on it.

Here’s the link: https://www.revisely.co.uk/alevel/psychology/edexcel/notes/child.pdf
How did you guys find paper 2?

Can you remember what came up ?

Quick Reply

Latest