The Student Room Group

I'm starting my own Religion AMA.

The teachings will be that there are two Universe's and they are both inside an even bigger universe which is what I call 'Gods ball sack', now in these three universe's we have an infinity loop where all of them created the other, in an infinite rotation of creation, they all created each other, they all needed each other to be created.

I'm calling it 'Ballsackism'

How many believers I got?
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheNamesBond.
The teachings will be that there are two Universe's and they are both inside an even bigger universe which is what I call 'Gods ball sack', now in these three universe's we have an infinity loop where all of them created the other, in an infinite rotation of creation, they all created each other, they all needed each other to be created.

I think someone is bored :rofl:
You have no idea
Mood.
Reply 4
Reply 5

In b4 all of the triggered religionists.
You know how one minute you think of a decision to make and you're really into it and then you get clear minded the next morning and think of doing the other thing instead, that's when I grab my magnum and point up.

Watch out @Notoriety we have a 17 year old ranting and saying random stuff.
You know how one minute you think of a decision to make and you're really into it and then you get clear minded the next morning and think of doing the other thing instead, that's when I grab my magnum and point up.

Watch out @Notoriety we have a 17 year old ranting and saying random stuff.

Don't worry. The 17yo is going on my ignore list pronto.
Reply 8
Doesn't sound a million miles away from some gnostic stuff.
What did I just read lmao
Reply 10
i found you a religious preacher
120523120531-osama-bin-laden-large-169.jpg
Original post by Notoriety
Don't worry. The 17yo is going on my ignore list pronto.

Did you put him on the wrong list.
fascinating. anything else? or is that it?

How can I join?
(edited 4 years ago)
Is your religion going to have good holidays because I have just become a Buddhist today and will need some convincing to switch?
why is it called "gods ball sack"?

can you by any chance draw a diagram of the three universes with the infinity loop? I struggling to visualise it

is the infinity loop made of anything or is it just invisible?

why's it called "ballsackism"?

would a follower of this religion be called a ballsack or ballsacker or something else?
I won’t hold my breath for your holy book
So you want to be a millionaire and have decided religion makes for good currency.
You are channelling the entrepreneurial theology of Ron Hubbard and Anton LaVey.
How much are you charging for Ballsackism membership cards, route to higher consciousness courses and annual tithes?
Reply 18
Original post by Leviathan1611
why is it called "gods ball sack"?

can you by any chance draw a diagram of the three universes with the infinity loop? I struggling to visualise it

is the infinity loop made of anything or is it just invisible?

why's it called "ballsackism"?

would a follower of this religion be called a ballsack or ballsacker or something else?

Ballsackian
Original post by gjd800
Ballsackian

has Bond approved of this name?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending