The Student Room Group

What music does everyone listen to?

This thread is completely random and just me procrastinating revising but I need new music recs so

what music is everyone into and like what songs would you recommend to someone who wasn’t into your specific music genre?

I’m a kpoppie and really into rap and r&b 🤡

Scroll to see replies

r&b/rap
Original post by Prussianxo
r&b/rap

Ooo what artists do you listen to?
Reply 3
bro listen to joyner lucas and logic's isis its sick. and j cole in general.
Uk rap isn't too bad for example dave, mostack
stay away from mumble rap like lil pump
Migos are sick but that is the bordeline of rap and mumble
Original post by HPV123
bro listen to joyner lucas and logic's isis its sick. and j cole in general.
Uk rap isn't too bad for example dave, mostack
stay away from mumble rap like lil pump
Migos are sick but that is the bordeline of rap and mumble

Ngl I’m more into mumble rap and I stay far far away from U.K. rap/grime baha
hymns and conservative Christian music.
I listen to Lorde with her freaky dance moves. But then also to old school rap with snoop. English grime too with stormy. American ones too like killer queen, Sia and Stairway to heaven. A lot.
Reply 7
what kinda mumble do u like
Original post by Satanicfaeries
Ngl I’m more into mumble rap and I stay far far away from U.K. rap/grime baha
I like most genres of music tbh and like to listen to a bit of everything. Except for rap, that's the only sort of music I don't really like.
Reply 9
dunno why everyone loves mumble tbh, it's so easy I mean anyone could make a mumble rap song.
Original post by HPV123
what kinda mumble do u like

I went to see lil xan in concert a few months ago so he’s like my favourite but I listen to trippie, Rich, yachty And 21. My playlist has more but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head 🤡
a mix lol: sad rap/trap/ cloud rap, anti-pop, alternative rnb, rnb, chill hop, lofi, indie, 90s rnb
Drill, pop, reggae, RnB, hip hop, rap
Reply 13
their bordeline as well cos there not just singing "I got *****es I got cars I got hoes and fake clothes
I went to see lil xan in concert a few months ago so he’s like my favourite but I listen to trippie, Rich, yachty And 21. My playlist has more but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head 🤡
Original post by HPV123
their bordeline as well cos there not just singing "I got *****es I got cars I got hoes and fake clothes

Didn’t think you measured mumble rap from the lyrics but sure sure

me, love lil xan. also rlly liking iann dior- people saying hes going to blow up like juice tho. also going to see blackbear (when gsces hell is finally over)
Original post by saranoo
me, love lil xan. also rlly liking iann dior- people saying hes going to blow up like juice tho. also going to see blackbear (when gsces hell is finally over)

Omg me too are you going to the London concert omg
Ooo what artists do you listen to?

The Weeknd, 6lack, drake, Travis Scott, juice wrld, 88glam, post malone
no cri. im going to birmingham
Omg me too are you going to the London concert omg

Quick Reply

Latest