The Student Room Group

Masturbating - quickies and longies

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bang Outta Order
lol..first u listen to rizzle kicks...then u genuinely enjoy rick astley..

Well its better than some of the videos you post- talk about getting ear r**ed and mind ****ed

I don't genuinely enjoy his music - its just a catchy song :h:
Okay and rizzle kicks was a childhood thing, you wouldn't relate old man :colonhash:
Yeah I can totally relate tbh
It must be wonderful to be a man and be able to have a quick blast :moon:
Original post by Precious Illusions

Hahaha :rofl:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I know it's getting serious when I'm like nah, I need my gaming PC for this one, 140hz refresh rate monitor at the ready :biggrin:
The empty crisp packet is inventive :lol: If I'm tugging a quick one in the bathroom I'll just make a landing strip out of tissue. Prefer cocoa butter to vaseline though.

i once tried to use washing up liquid and it got in and bruh i couldn't pi** for dayss
Original post by Rid The Kid
i once tried to use washing up liquid and it got in and bruh i couldn't pi** for dayss

omg that is just mad
Original post by algebra123
Most certainly does

Astaghfirullah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
longies- have a pair of undies with me, no-ones at home, in my room preferably
quickies- there is no quickies because what's the point in them

I used shampoo once. Most painful experience of my life.

you could have one quick if u stop doing kegel like ur holding in piss lol selfish lass
i forgot to mention the major disadvantage of doing a longie, if you need a piss, youre ****ed, aint no way youre taking a piss for next 4 hours bro
you could have one quick if u stop doing kegel like ur holding in piss lol selfish lass

I...what? I've never done Kegel. Some people just can't orgasm quickly :dontknow:
Original post by algebra123
Well its better than some of the videos you post- talk about getting ear r**ed and mind ****ed

I don't genuinely enjoy his music - its just a catchy song :h:
Okay and rizzle kicks was a childhood thing, you wouldn't relate old man :colonhash:

:indiff: children are u so moody these days..

rizzle kicks though lol...were they ever good? geez..they're so camp. whos next? Take that? JLS? :lol:
old?! im 26 lol.

my music is ace.
I...what? I've never done Kegel. Some people just can't orgasm quickly :dontknow:

nah. the body is made to come. whos the zombie ur in bed with?? :rofl: unleash ur inner skwert. every woman can do it cos its stimulating a part of the vagina that every woman has...

:eek:
okay but like u could do it in the toilet that way your dump can just be flushed
Original post by FTheOpps
I used shampoo once. Most painful experience of my life.
nah. the body is made to come. whos the zombie ur in bed with?? :rofl: unleash ur inner skwert. every woman can do it cos its stimulating a part of the vagina that every woman has...

I was referring to masturbation; oral etc is obvs much quicker. But I've just always taken a while by myself, I always get there just not quickly. But that's me :indiff:
:indiff: children are u so moody these days..

rizzle kicks though lol...were they ever good? geez..they're so camp. whos next? Take that? JLS? :lol:
old?! im 26 lol.

my music is ace.

Take that were great. Don't deny it.

It's not mood its banter old man
Original post by mynameismandy
okay but like u could do it in the toilet that way your dump can just be flushed

???
like masturbate while your sat on toilet LOL
Original post by FTheOpps
???

Quick Reply

Latest