The Student Room Group

Masturbating - quickies and longies

Scroll to see replies

Damn, you caught me out.

It's a past thing so it doesn't matter.
Original post by FTheOpps
Astaghfirullah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How can you have a wee and ejaculate at the same time? You'd be peeing all sorts.
And weeing is probs not going to arouse any one
Original post by mynameismandy
like masturbate while your sat on toilet LOL
no i mean dont do anything on the toilet just use it as your hiding spot plus noone can see ya then
Original post by algebra123
How can you have a wee and ejaculate at the same time? You'd be peeing all sorts.
no i mean dont do anything on the toilet just use it as your hiding spot plus noone can see ya then

omydaays
well if I ever grow a p***s ill consider
Damn, you caught me out.

It's a past thing so it doesn't matter.

I'm not judging you just thought it was funny dw

No it's not physically possible
like masturbate while your sat on toilet LOL

I do most of the time but sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's no matter where they are (as long as they're in a private place with no one else 🤣)
???

she never talks sense, dont stress urself :rolleyes:
Take that were great. Don't deny it.

It's not mood its banter old man

omds...ur the type to actually vote for an X factor winner...:rofl:
Original post by Precious Illusions
I was referring to masturbation; oral etc is obvs much quicker. But I've just always taken a while by myself, I always get there just not quickly. But that's me :indiff:

dont get all awkward now, ur the one who posted in the thread about ur anatomy, so i commented on it. if ur not doing kegel, thats just weird, kegel is just the natural clenching/contracting/throbbing...do u just lie there or something...
but then that way you dont gotta clean the mess
have you tried using a plastic bag
I do most of the time but sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's no matter where they are (as long as they're in a private place with no one else 🤣)
Well you're wrong- Britains Got Talent actually

Spoiler

Original post by Bang Outta Order

omds...ur the type to actually vote for an X factor winner...:rofl:
Original post by Bang Outta Order

Fair enough :lol:
Aren't you like baby age or something- what are you doing on a thread like this anyway? :rofl:
but then that way you dont gotta clean the mess
have you tried using a plastic bag

Not a plastic bag but I've used a rubber glove and a condom lol. You still have to clean the mess if you use a toilet.
Aren't you like baby age or something- what are you doing on a thread like this anyway? :rofl:

Well I'm the legal age of consent in the UK so I guess that means I'm allowed in the thread :lol: Swear you're militantly against masturbation akh :laugh:

Fook me weren't you just on another thread giving advice on Ramadan to your brother and sisters in Islam. And now here you are giving advice on how to jack off!
(edited 4 years ago)
no unless your pp doesnt go out of control and slime the whole place up ...
ew rubber glove, is that in the bin or ..
Not a plastic bag but I've used a rubber glove and a condom lol. You still have to clean the mess if you use a toilet.
:rofl:
Well I'm the legal age of consent in the UK so I guess that means I'm allowed in the thread :lol: Swear you're militantly against masturbation akh :laugh:

Original post by PussyMaestros
Fook me weren't you just on another thread giving advice on Ramadan to your brother and sisters in Islam. And now he you are giving advice on how to jack off!

That was not advice. Watch your tone.
hi im going to yell out pineapple but what day ?
Original post by PussyMaestros
Fook me weren't you just on another thread giving advice on Ramadan to your brother and sisters in Islam. And now he you are giving advice on how to jack off!
Well you're wrong- Britains Got Talent actually

Spoiler

uh huh

i can see you now...:call:"I vote for Simon Cowell please."

Quick Reply

Latest