The Student Room Group

Boyfriend had a wet dream in our bed, does that mean he's cheating?

Does this mean he's thinking of someone else? I haven't talked to him about it but I woke up this morning after he left for work and there was a wet spot when he sleeps that really couldn't be anything else. does this mean he's thinking of someone else?
Reply 1
What the **** is wrong with you, of course not
Imagine being accused of cheating for having a ****ing wet dream. He should say you're cheating every time your period is off. God.
Original post by Anonymous
Does this mean he's thinking of someone else? I haven't talked to him about it but I woke up this morning after he left for work and there was a wet spot when he sleeps that really couldn't be anything else. does this mean he's thinking of someone else?

No. Sounds like you have trust issues if something like this makes you think he is cheating. Try to figure out why you don't trust him. Don't start accusing him of it without evidence.
No :colonhash:

If anything I was under the impression a proper wet dream was the bodies way of getting shot of loads that were going stale with X's for eyes.
Could've been sweat honestly. It was hot last night. :dontknow:

Anyway, no. Perhaps you need to do some research into what a wet dream actually is. While this name suggests the individual might have been having an erotic dream this isn't necessarily true. They can occur without even dreaming at all, or while dreaming about mundane things. The penis doesn't even need to be erect for this to occur.
No you can’t control your dreams, it’s not like he chose to have a wet dream so he isn’t cheating.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous

No. It means that he dreamt about something sexual to the point of arousal followed by ejaculation! That is in no way cheating or planning to cheat. Also, a lot of guys wake up in the morning with solid erections ! Nothing to do with cheating! Do some google research and you will see what i mean. And talk to him more about sex and feelings, it will helo both of you.!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending