The Student Room Group

Do girls only want alpha males?

Thoughts

Scroll to see replies

No, sigma males tend to attract a girls attention too.
Short answer is no, it depends on many factors.
Reply 3
Original post by JoshDarnIt

Are you an omega?
GAMMA males are BAE 💞💞💞💞💞💞
Original post by JoshDarnIt

An ALKEEENEEEEE OMG
Original post by Anonymous
Are you an omega?

No, I don't care about hierarchical structures. If anything, I seem to relate to that of the sigma male.
only beta male would say no lmao
Thoughts

Nope, as a girl, I often find alpha males too intimidating
It all depends on the girl, different ones want different things. However a lot of girls love a guy who isn’t an alpha and who shows emotions and acts as a gentleman towards her
Original post by MWills99
Short answer is no, it depends on many factors.

Harsh but only muscular, tall, handsome men turn girls on. What's the point in having a relationship when you can't make a girl feel his way.
Original post by Virolite

Women who have hit the metaphorical wall as it were want beta males because the alphas no longer want them for anything more than a one night stand
i want glucose
this is true. 6ft male but since i started training I've been getting a way more female attention
Harsh but only muscular, tall, handsome men turn girls on. What's the point in having a relationship when you can't make a girl feel his way.
Attachment not found
Original post by Virolite

Exactly. Too scared to look life in the eye.
Women who have hit the metaphorical wall as it were want beta males because the alphas no longer want them for anything more than a one night stand

Pathetic just being used as a provider like that. Reason why i will never marry probably.
dem synthol shoulders
Original post by Tenya Iida
Attachment not found
Pathetic just being used as a provider like that. Reason why i will never marry probably.

I know it is, but the OP posed the question, and this is the situation where a beta male is wanted by women

I know this as a general rule but when women get desperate they want beta males e.g. financial trouble, single motherhood and the like. It's a sad state of affairs

Quick Reply

Latest