The Student Room Group

Boyfriend needs circumcision

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alicemcdermott98
Sorry if I came across like that 😬 but he has now been cut for well over a month and he’s so much better in bed now. Not only does it look better but he lasts so much longer and has to be so much more vigorous. I can also feel him much more than I used to. I love it. I really think circumcision should be normal for guys.

You still come across that way - you are objectifying him. Poor guy.
This person comes across as a troll promoting circumcision.
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
This person comes across as a troll promoting circumcision.

He is just stating a harmless opinion. No problem! If you disagree with him- that's fine but that does not make him a troll surely?
Sorry if I came across like that 😬 but he has now been cut for well over a month and he’s so much better in bed now. Not only does it look better but he lasts so much longer and has to be so much more vigorous. I can also feel him much more than I used to. I love it. I really think circumcision should be normal for guys.

Interesting, some studies have found increased sensitivity and shorter time to achieving orgasm.

I wonder if it;s related to the problem rather than the circumcision itself

I think they look weird without a foreskin.
Reply 24
Original post by Apachecow
Interesting, some studies have found increased sensitivity and shorter time to achieving orgasm.

I wonder if it;s related to the problem rather than the circumcision itself

I think they look weird without a foreskin.

it is not that surprising that, because the sensitive penis head is no longer covered,that it feels more sensitive, and therefore the time to orgasm may be shorter. Whether circumcision looks nicer is a matter of preference. I think circumcised looks better and is more hygienic as well.
Original post by mgi
it is not that surprising that, because the sensitive penis head is no longer covered,that it feels more sensitive, and therefore the time to orgasm may be shorter. Whether circumcision looks nicer is a matter of preference. I think circumcised looks better and is more hygienic as well.

Circumcision is fine if the guy is old enough to make the decision, however infant circumcision is just as bad as FGM.
Reply 26

Great. I agree with you. Glad it has all worked out well. Circumcision probably does desensitise the penis a bit which does help the male to last a bit longer and seems to be more visually stimulating for many people.
This guy seems to be really emotionally scarred by being circumcised at birth:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-49085138/circumcision-my-penis-causes-me-constant-pain
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous
This guy seems to be really emotionally scarred by being circumcised at birth:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-49085138/circumcision-my-penis-causes-me-constant-pain

His doctor probably screwed up a relatively simple medical procedure!
Hope all is going well for you and your boyfriend. I was circumcised as a baby (for non-religious reasons - my dad and brothers have also had it done). I’m completely content with being circumcised and my girlfriend prefers it too.
Original post by mgi
Yes. Circumcision is best. And looks better.

I agree!

I agree totally. I’m glad that you prefer him circumcised.
Yep I'm a british guy circumcised at 12 years old. Now complaints from my gf. She says that she totally loves it. Clean look. Not smelly. And like the other comments feels better when inside her compared to previous partners. She is on the pill now and long term relationship so no messy condoms as they never felt great for me, couldn't feel as much.
Original post by xxmaria1912xx
Circumcised dicks are much better. Just make sure he gets done tight.

haha, you have experience with circumcised ****?
Original post by Johnpolo
haha, you have experience with circumcised ****?

Yes, and quite a lot of it too 😉
Reply 35
I haven’t seen so much positivity towards circumcision for a while, so happy I got cut tight!
Yes it’s really good to see so much positivity. I was circumcised very tightly as a baby and I love it.
Original post by xxmaria1912xx
Yes, and quite a lot of it too 😉

good...
Reply 38

not only normal . it should be mandatory for men
I was cut low and extremely tight, with frenulum excised, and exception made for the remarked difficulty in masturbation due to the extreme skin tightness and sensitivity loss, I feel pretty comfortable and clean, above all.

Quick Reply

Latest