The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

2019-2020 Fall Start University of Aberdeen

Hey,
My name is Kelsey Caron. I'm a student from America coming to study Art History at the University of Aberdeen. I saw that there was no discussion for the students starting in Fall of 2019, so I thought I'd start one. It would be nice to form new connections before arriving to Scotland.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Kcaron816
Hey,
My name is Kelsey Caron. I'm a student from America coming to study Art History at the University of Aberdeen. I saw that there was no discussion for the students starting in Fall of 2019, so I thought I'd start one. It would be nice to form new connections before arriving to Scotland.

Moved this to the University of Aberdeen section :h:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Hey Kelsey,
my name is Christiana (Christy) and I'm hoping to start at Aberdeen this coming year too. Would be great to get to know some people before I arrive so we're not completely alone! I'm currently living on the West Coast of Scotland and am going to be studying Law.
I'm glad you created this!
Would be nice to get to know you, Christy :smile:
Reply 3
Hey Christy! Have you lived in Scotland your whole life? If you have any social media we should totally chat. I have snapchat and instagram that I'm on usually. -Kelsey :smile: @ChristianaHRC
Yes, been here the whole time, have you always been in America? We definitely should chat, I have most social media so whatever would work best for you? My insta is @taslikception or @christyspm (I’m weird and have two accounts). Would be great to chat 🙂 - Christy
Reply 5
Sweet I'll follow you, my username will be cosettenorth1. Born and raised in Michigan lol so I'm used to cold weather like you.

(Original post by ChristianaHRC)Yes, been here the whole time, have you always been in America? We definitely should chat, I have most social media so whatever would work best for you? My insta is @taslikception or @christyspm (I’m weird and have two accounts). Would be great to chat 🙂 - Christy
Great! It’s lucky you do, or you’d be in for quite the shock! I shall just head on over to insta now then
Reply 7
Hey! I’ll follow you. I’ll be staying at South House this year but I’m hopung to look into maybe a flat share next year :smile:
Reply 8
Hey! I’m Han and I’ll hopefully be studying German and Language and Linguistics!
Reply 9
It’s nice to meet you Han! We should totally chat some more @bamson do you have an Instagram?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 10
Definitely! You can follow me on insta if you want @hannahcxwie !
Reply 11
Hey everyone,
My name is Guilherme (Gui) and I'm also going to Aberdeen this coming year.
If anyone wants to add me on insta @guilh3rm3__ it would be very nice to get to know some people that are also going to aberdeen :smile:
Btw I'm from Portugal and am going to be studying Computer Science.
I cant wait for uni to start :biggrin:
Original post by bamson
Definitely! You can follow me on insta if you want @hannahcxwie !

Hey Hannah, would be great to get to know you. My insta is @taslikception or @christyspm if ya’d like to chat xx
Hey :smile: I’m Sami and I’ll be studying International Relations and Sociology :smile: I already studied in Aberdeen in 2016 but dropped out so I don’t really have a lot of friends there any more :P
I’d love to connect :smile:
Hey Sami! I’m studying law, would be lovely to chat. Do you have any social media we could contact you on? 😊
Original post by samiontheroad
Hey :smile: I’m Sami and I’ll be studying International Relations and Sociology :smile: I already studied in Aberdeen in 2016 but dropped out so I don’t really have a lot of friends there any more :P
Yea, sure! :smile: my insta handle is @samirarnr :smile:
Great! I’ll add you, my insta is @taslikception A few of us have a group chat if you’d like to be added there too 😃
Yea, sure! :smile: my insta handle is @samirarnr :smile:
Sounds great! :smile:
Reply 18
Hi Sami, I'm going to be studying computer science and I will also add you on insta my username is @guilh3rm3__
Reply 19
Hey Sami :smile: I’ll add u on Instagram I’d love to chat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending