The Student Room Group

GSK apprenticeship

My personal targets are AAB
Bio, geo and chem

My school targets are BBB

My achievement grades are BBD.

I’m so depressed. I’m looking into GSK degree apprenticeships but I feel like they’re going to be way too competitive? Please I need some advice
mate my A level mock results (taken the easter immediately before summer exams) were BCD but i got AAA in the summer exams

the report is not accurate

it doesn't reflect the work you are going to do from today

so just do the work and you'll be fine
I’m currently not doing a level, I’m doing GCSEs but all I can say is mocks aren’t accurate, at the end of year 10 I got a 4- in my mocks n I’m still to date predicted a 4/5, but in my year 11 December mocks I got an 8, all I can say rn is don’t stress just hard, you can achieve higher so just revise what you learn and keep up to date with ur notes n I bet you’ll ace ur exams :smile:
Original post by Celal2001
Bio, geo and chem

I’m so depressed. I’m looking into GSK degree apprenticeships but I feel like they’re going to be way too competitive? Please I need some advice

You still have another round of mocks to do before and as @HoldThisL has said you have plenty of opportunity and potential to hit the grades you want!

Are you looking at the engineering apprenticeship?

This is what they've stated:
England: a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent at A*-C (4-9) including Maths and Science at grade 5 or higher and English Language (not Literature) at grade 4 or higher.

https://uk.gsk.com/en-gb/careers/apprenticeships/degree-apprenticeships/engineering-apprenticeship/
Original post by Anonymous1xo
I’m currently not doing a level, I’m doing GCSEs but all I can say is mocks aren’t accurate, at the end of year 10 I got a 4- in my mocks n I’m still to date predicted a 4/5, but in my year 11 December mocks I got an 8, all I can say rn is don’t stress just hard, you can achieve higher so just revise what you learn and keep up to date with ur notes n I bet you’ll ace ur exams :smile:

Work hard**
Original post by She-Ra
You still have another round of mocks to do before and as @HoldThisL has said you have plenty of opportunity and potential to hit the grades you want!

England: a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent at A*-C (4-9) including Maths and Science at grade 5 or higher and English Language (not Literature) at grade 4 or higher.

https://uk.gsk.com/en-gb/careers/apprenticeships/degree-apprenticeships/engineering-apprenticeship/

I haven’t done my Year 12 mocks yet. The grades above is just my school report. I don’t know why they gave it cause the school year isn’t finished. We are doing our Year 12 mocks in a month or so
Original post by She-Ra

by the way

I want to do lab science/ biologist
Reply 7
Hi, I'm not a GSK apprentice but I'm an apprentice for a different pharmaceutical company on the same degree course etc. as GSK apprentices. From my experience, work really hard in your exams, of course, but they're really looking for the personal skills that will make you a good worker. The idea of an apprenticeship is that the company develops you to be an ideal worker for them. Work experience and a good work ethic are key as it is tough working and studying for your degree, I won't lie. But the fact you care enough to ask on here shows you're capable. Try and ace your exams (I'm sure you will) but don't worry as it's the personal skills that will be key to making you a good apprentice. Hope this helped! :smile:
Bio, geo and chem

Yeah be just been accepted onto a GSK degree apprenticeship with 124 ucas points (Equivalent to BBB) so your A-level results aren’t the be all and end all :smile:
Bio, geo and chem

Hi mate PM me I am doing a degree apprenticeship with GSK currently in clinical studies pop up I can provide more info

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending