The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OMG can someone please help I think it was question 2 where you talk about the family I picked out the word ‘Thin and send that it is a noun omg I am so worried as I never had time to finish the last question what grade would you think I would get would it affect the grade of question 2 largely as I referred to thin as the noun sever times throughout the text.PLEASE HELp
I think It went alright, I ran out of time on Q5 tho : (, my ending is so crap
OMG can someone please help I think it was question 2 where you talk about the family I picked out the word ‘Thin and send that it is a noun omg I am so worried as I never had time to finish the last question what grade would you think I would get would it affect the grade of question 2 largely as I referred to thin as the noun sever times throughout the text.PLEASE HELp
that actually sounds so interesting
Original post by D_1432
I did the story and I wrote about a life -support machine being switched off.
Reply 84
i did run out of time so i rushed the ending of q4 and rushed q5 so that's bad
This might sound bad but I think I messed question 1 up... what did you put?
anyone remeber the name of the exctract and the writer?
Reply 88
Original post by Davy611
Incorrect. I changed numerous punctuation errors, several grammatical issues and removed a number of superfluous and unnecessary phrases. The oxymoron at the end of the first paragraph, I agree, is gorgeous though. The AO5 remains in the same level (3) because the content doesn't convince. It's moved from the middle to the top though. The AO6 moves more significantly from level 3 to level 4 because now 'a wide range of punctuation is used with a high level of accuracy'. It wasn't before.

your an oxy,moron
Original post by thorix
your an oxy,moron

nice'
Reply 90
Original post by lulukilly
nice'

thx
not to be that person but **you're
Original post by thorix
your an oxy,moron
Reply 92
Original post by ellielovesariana
not to be that person but **you're

that's the point lol
Dixie Nourmous
Reply 94
Found 1-4 to be somewhat easy, I ran out of time on Q5, was in the middle of writing a flashback for my story and ran out of time, if only I had an extra 5minutes I could've gotten to my cliffhanger... How many marks will I miss out on having a half-finished story?
ah whoops sorry

Original post by thorix
that's the point lol
Reply 96
Original post by ellielovesariana
ah whoops sorry

aha dw <3
UwU
how did the extract have a cyclical structure??
1: Ford 2: repainted green 3:white writing 4:biscuit tin nailed (obviously all paraphrased)
Original post by justlooking4help
This might sound bad but I think I messed question 1 up... what did you put?
Reply 99
Original post by nicole123444xxx
how did the extract have a cyclical structure??

it didn't

Latest

Trending

Trending