The Student Room Group

AQA A Level English Literature A Paper 2 Option 1

how did everyone find the paper, what did you write and what questions did you choose?
Reply 1
I thought it went OK, was sad that world English didn't explicitly come up, and was surprised about the technology question so answered the other one.
Original post by cjxn24
I thought it went OK, was sad that world English didn't explicitly come up, and was surprised about the technology question so answered the other one.

Are you talking about English language?? The one from this morning?
Reply 3
Original post by martinenicole_
Are you talking about English language?? The one from this morning?

Yeah, I answered question 1 (as well as 3 and 4)
Yeah I did the same questions as you. What did you put in your question 1? I honestly answered it as if it were a diversity question but I've been hearing people say different things about it :frown:
Reply 5
I basically said for the first and second paragraph that there was less variation over time, I talked about the early english like a melting pot for 1, for the 2nd i wrote about victorian standardisation, and then for the 3rd paragraph i wrote about world englishes being more varied and that was my overall conclusion
Original post by martinenicole_
Yeah I did the same questions as you. What did you put in your question 1? I honestly answered it as if it were a diversity question but I've been hearing people say different things about it :frown:
Reply 6
I was so confused by everyone's reply at first, I was asking about English Literature yesterday but I'm glad that everyone's English Language went well today 😊
Reply 7
Original post by jadere
I was so confused by everyone's reply at first, I was asking about English Literature yesterday but I'm glad that everyone's English Language went well today 😊

Oh i misread the title haha, sorry dude
Reply 8
Original post by cjxn24
Oh i misread the title haha, sorry dude

ah it's all good, I like to know how others exams have been going 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending