The Student Room Group

What's in your bag?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cheesecakelove
Phone and portable charger, small wallet, pen, notebook, mints, iPod, keys, lip balm/stick, ID, tissues, antibac soap, mirror, shopper bag (in case I need to carry extra things or buy anything later on), water bottle.

a portable charger is always a good idea! and a shopper bag is a good way to stay prepared :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
What do you always have to carry with you when you go to lectures/ work/ school?
For me it's my rough notebook (for lectures), neat notebook (for neater write-ups in the library if I have energy for it), my pencil case, laptop/ charger/ headphones, water bottle, lip balm, wallet, ans sweets/ chewing gum

Did you really have to go Annonymous to ask that question?
school stuff, lip balm, water, oyster card, stress cube
water bottle, pencil case (highlighters, pens, coloured pencils etc.), calculator, books, folder, tissues, hayfever tablets, lip balm, hand cream
Notebook
Revision notes which I can finally burn :devil3:
Lip balm, hand sanitizer, purse, keys, pencil case, drugs :colone: :innocent: (paracetamol and ibuprofen) headphones, stress egg, post-it notes, Lucozade and water :crown:
Laptop, lipstick, lunch.
my medication or i’d die. so my insulin pens (daytime and bedtime), my finger print machine ting and all the essentials. a deodorant, oyster card, driving licence incas someone asks for my id, lip balm and das it
Reply 28
Wallet, portable battery, ipad, water, bags, pens, kitchen roll.
A pack of playing cards, you never know when you wanna play black Jack :tongue:
Just some stuff :wink:
:innocent: What I'm a good girl ....plz don't tell my mommy :ninja:

Spoiler

Headphones, Keys, Wallet, Notepad, Pens, Gum, Water, Deodorant, Book to read when I'm on the bus/train.
Wacom tablet, laptop, sketchbook, pen, armature wire for my models and some water :smile:
iPad, beats, airpods, mobile bank, pen, random change, half a kit kat, and a small bag of mysterious white powder
Original post by Pugglet
Keys, student card, bottle opener, pen, rubbber duck, body spray, laptop, phone charger, inhaler, epi pens, lipsticks, energy drink, hair brush, headphones, money

Oh how fun it is to have both allergies AND asthma😢 going out without a bag has never been an option for me sadly...
Reply 36
Some batteries, and a couple of pens, and a lump of black pudding.

When I was at uni last year- iPad or laptop, headphones, purse, keys, wet wipes, deodorant, phone charger, earphones, eye drops and medication.
Original post by sunnyun
Oh how fun it is to have both allergies AND asthma😢 going out without a bag has never been an option for me sadly...

Literally
It does my head in some days
Reply 39
When I was at uni: laptop, pens, notebook, purse, water bottle, pain killers, shopping bag, keys, deodorant, eye drops, plasters, safety pin (never know when you might need one!), bottle opener (on keys), reusable coffee cup and cutlery :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending