The Student Room Group

Msc Physician Associate studies Edge Hill

I have just found out I have a place on the course!!! 😀
Anyone else?
Love Helen x

Scroll to see replies

Well done!!! I applied two weeks ago waiting for a reply. When did you apply and when was your interview?
Reply 2
Hi Debbie,
I applied last October and had my interview around 2 weeks ago...are you applying for 2020?
Good luck
Original post by Debbie6789
Well done!!! I applied two weeks ago waiting for a reply. When did you apply and when was your interview?
Hey Helen,
No, I’m actually applying for 2019! Hopefully I’m not too late, it was my 1st choice
Reply 4
Edge Hill is a beautiful University...I did my undergrad in Liverpool - totally different!!
I wish you loads of luck, maybe we ll meet in September 🤞
Hey Helen,
No, I’m actually applying for 2019! Hopefully I’m not too late, it was my 1st choice
Reply 5
Hey Helen,

Any response yet?

I applied last week for 2019 entry, first choice Uclan, 2nd Edge Hill. I think I am kinda late for 2019 entry.
No not yet, I called up and they told me it takes about 20-30 working days for them to let you know if you’ve gotten an interview or not, although this was for edge hill you will have to ask Uclan.Good luck!
Reply 7
No not yet, I called up and they told me it takes about 20-30 working days for them to let you know if you’ve gotten an interview or not, although this was for edge hill you will have to ask Uclan.Good luck!

Thanks, from what I've been told it's kinda the same recruitment process. As all interviews including Chester, Manchester, Liverpool, Edge Hill and Uclan make up the North West cohort. Interviews done in Manchester.

Good Luck to you too!
Original post by Helenwww
I have just found out I have a place on the course!!! 😀
Anyone else?
Love Helen x

Congratulations on your place, Helen! We're so excited for you to join us :smile:

Good luck with your application, Debbie - hope all goes well!

Alex
Reply 9
Hi Helen, I also have a place on the Sept 19 course. I am really excited to start!!

Love Marie Jo
Reply 10
Hi Marie Jo,
Great to hear from you! Yes, I am very excited, too, can't wait to get stuck in!
Do you know anyone else yet?
Love Helen x
Original post by mojo1981
Hi Helen, I also have a place on the Sept 19 course. I am really excited to start!!

Love Marie Jo
Reply 11

Have you heard back yet?
No nothing at all! I tried calling the program leader but she’s out. What about you?
Original post by stulfc
Have you heard back yet?
Reply 13
No nothing at all! I tried calling the program leader but she’s out. What about you?

I emailed on Friday after 22 working days (excluding weekends) of submitting my app and the response I got was there's no definitive time when applicants would hear back. But said to ring up if I haven't heard back in the next few weeks.
I got the exact same response, have had mine submitted since beginning of may! Tried calling the program leader because that’s what they said was probably best but she hasn’t picked up in days, kind of frustrating because I would really like to go to Edgehill
Original post by stulfc
I emailed on Friday after 22 working days (excluding weekends) of submitting my app and the response I got was there's no definitive time when applicants would hear back. But said to ring up if I haven't heard back in the next few weeks.
Reply 15
I got the exact same response, have had mine submitted since beginning of may! Tried calling the program leader because that’s what they said was probably best but she hasn’t picked up in days, kind of frustrating because I would really like to go to Edgehill

I'm surprised at the lack of info, I thought at this stage they would've really speeded up with applications. As the course starts early september
Exactly, no one can currently answer our questions until we have an interview which is pretty bad, but I guess we are okay for now since we haven’t received a rejection letter
Original post by stulfc
I'm surprised at the lack of info, I thought at this stage they would've really speeded up with applications. As the course starts early september
Reply 17
Hey, I'm looking to apply for PA studies for 2020 start. Are you guys funding your course privately or did you apply specifically to unis that offer funding? Was told there were many Universities in the North that fully funded PA courses but am struggling to find any atm (only through about 12 of 33 MSc courses so far but only found Cardiff offering funding!!!). All the best for September, Ellie Xx
I have a place for September 2019 at Edgehill! So excited but terrified, I'm struggling to find out information regarding funding. So far I have got the £10960 student finance loan. Need to find the rest of the £7540!!
Reply 19
Original post by MarkG531
I have a place for September 2019 at Edgehill! So excited but terrified, I'm struggling to find out information regarding funding. So far I have got the £10960 student finance loan. Need to find the rest of the £7540!!

Hey, there's been some chat in this thread (Physician Associate Postgraduate Funding 2019 TSR) about PAS funding but it's not looking good!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending