The Student Room Group

Aqa geography unofficial mark scehem (5th june 2019)

Everybody ask questions and comment what you got!
what direction was the photographer facing? i put north west, but i never get these ones right
Original post by polymurs
what direction was the photographer facing? i put north west, but i never get these ones right

I think it was south east apparently but I put south west I’m pretty sure. Is bionomic fuel a fossil fuel do you know because I done energy at the end?

It was south east
Original post by kate_howard_1
It was south east

Is bionomic fuel a fossil fuel?
Also got south east.
What did you get for the percentage increase I got 42%
Original post by birdnerd
Also got south east.

Is BIONOMIC FUEL a fossil fuel??
Original post by Lilyjames03

That’s correct

I put South East i think. I put D - whichever one that was.
I got that originally, but then I added 42% to the number and it didn't get 66, so I reworked it out and got 72 or 78% and that got the right answer.
Original post by studentlife12
I put North East i think. I put D - whichever one that was.

Do you remember any of the 1 markers that you got?
Did anyone get north east for the picture one
Original post by justlooking4help
I think it was south east apparently but I put south west I’m pretty sure. Is bionomic fuel a fossil fuel do you know because I done energy at the end?

I was unsure, but I put southeast based on the position of the twin roundabouts (which made a northwest-southeast line on the map, with one directly behind the other in the image).
It was 74%

same
Original post by studentlife12
I got that originally, but then I added 42% to the number and it didn't get 66, so I reworked it out and got 72 or 78% and that got the right answer.

samee
What did people write for the Figure 4 question about regeneration? Is it ok if I spoke about reduced soil contamination as they built on brownfield sites and improved environmental quality as well as a reduction in urban deprivation due to cheaper housing?
Original post by Cherry1o01
What did people write for the Figure 4 question about regeneration? Is it ok if I spoke about reduced soil contamination as they built on brownfield sites and improved environmental quality as well as a reduction in urban deprivation due to cheaper housing?

Was it the London one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending