Exam was average 50%-60%39%
Exam was hard 40%-50%7%
Exam was very hard <40%3%
Total votes: 131
How did everyone find paper 1 ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It was easy! Wbu?
It went soo good. I ran out of time for the first 6 marker though and did the last one first
Not bad overall, didn’t really know what to say for the pig corpse investigation...
Reply 4
Was average
Original post by solark
It was easy! Wbu?
Lol so weird I felt like I was just talking about enzymes for the whole thing
Original post by justsomeguy17
Not bad overall, didn’t really know what to say for the pig corpse investigation...

I said that they could have identified the species of insect when the body is fresh, bloated and dry, the length of the larvae and the stage in the life cycle
Kinda waffled tho
I thought it was pretty tight for time
Reply 8
Yeah I found it pretty tight for time with the 6 markers and wasn’t keen on the time of death questions but apart from that I thought it was a nice paper!
Original post by Saltystud3nt
Lol so weird I felt like I was just talking about enzymes for the whole thing

SO true!!! :smile:
If paper 2 and 3 are like that, then grade boundaries are gonna be higher as questions were more accessible
Original post by Nurr.a
How did everyone find paper 1 ?

I actually found it went really well. But where was immune response and topic 3 stuff??? Not complaining though
I agree I spent 5 mins going through the paper in the beginning and at the end whilst looking through it, I realised i forgot to answer a question the one about clotting factors and different ages of 20 year old and 70 year old, I made bullet points as i only had 2 mins and had to look through the rest of it.

Original post by Masterchief1345
I thought it was pretty tight for time
Immune response will probably come up on paper 3, article has a heavy emphasis on stem cells and may ask about stuff like tissue transplants, antigens etc and immune response in that regard.
Original post by Imgonnafaillife
I actually found it went really well. But where was immune response and topic 3 stuff??? Not complaining though
Original post by ntoufiq
SO true!!! :smile:

Didn’t like that there were so many “investigate a practical questions” that were 4 marks like so random 😅 usually they are at least 6 marks
Reply 15
Anyone have the unofficial mark scheme yet?
Reply 16
what did everyone put for the vitamin c calculation for 90mg?
450g of cauliflower
Original post by Ccyxxx
450g
Original post by Ccyxxx
Reply 19
oops i swear it said 90mg not grams? so i put like 450 000mg lol i hate maths
Original post by Bilalsadaq
450g

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending