The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Accommodation

It’s now the start of June, and I still haven’t got my accommodation email from Lancaster, has anyone else?
I haven't either
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by GeorgeB2
It’s now the start of June, and I still haven’t got my accommodation email from Lancaster, has anyone else?

Me neither mate, was thinking of emailing them to ask but I’m not sure who to email, glad I’m not the only one though
Reply 3
email received today
I received an email today
Reply 5
Yeah, I’ve got mine too
Original post by GabriellaC99
I received an email today
i got mine today
Can't seem to log in... Keep getting HTTP error 503, is this happening to anyone else?
What college do you think you’ll go for?
Yeah, I’ve got mine too
Reply 9
I’ve got for Bowland and Griezdale
Oh cool I’m thinking Grizdale of Furness
I’ve got for Bowland and Griezdale
me too. worked first time I logged on but now I get the same error message as you
Original post by Anonymous
Can't seem to log in... Keep getting HTTP error 503, is this happening to anyone else?
Original post by siamsam
me too. worked first time I logged on but now I get the same error message as you

Yeah same, I could log in earlier but it stopped working. Hopefully they fix it soon...
Lol ok I think they fixed it now
Hey, sorry to jump in but I’m stuck between these two colleges as well! What do you think of them/how do you think you’re going to decide? I’m such an indecisive person this could take a while ... :smile:
Original post by GabriellaC99
Oh cool I’m thinking Grizdale of Furness
I’ve chosen Furness because I really like the idea of a smaller college. Grizdale has a party reputation and I just thought that it probably would be really noisy and I’m not about that. If you google the different colleges you will get student reviews and I found that really helpful so have a look x
Original post by Eolive2093
Hey, sorry to jump in but I’m stuck between these two colleges as well! What do you think of them/how do you think you’re going to decide? I’m such an indecisive person this could take a while ... :smile:
I applied to Griezdale and thingy can't remember Lonsdale but I have no idea what the college stuff means haha. I'm hoping for Griezdale
I applied to Bowland and Furness. I don't really mind which one I get
i would go for Fylde, but i've not got my email yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending