The Student Room Group

Invigilator wrote my name

I was sitting a biology exam today and this invigilator wrote my candidate number for absolutely no reason on a post it note and put it on my paper after the exam!!!
Why did she do that???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Amgad74
I was sitting a biology exam today and this invigilator wrote my candidate number for absolutely no reason on a post it note and put it on my paper after the exam!!!
Why did she do that???

triple science? yep they got you mate
Did you forget to write your candidate number? Idk sorry
Reply 3
No I did! She wrote something On a post it note and put it on my paper. I don’t know why but what could it be?
Original post by Livvyloo180
Did you forget to write your candidate number? Idk sorry
Reply 4
No double. Why do you say that?

Original post by JqeSqm
triple science? yep they got you mate
Do you haven any idea why? Like even if its a small thing?
Reply 6
jk ur fine cause if he was trying to dns you he would have told to get out
Original post by Amgad74
No double. Why do you say that?
Reply 7
She told us to stop writing but I flicked through the paper for lik 10 seconds maximum without me even holding my hand. Could that be why?
Original post by chelseagirl2002
Do you haven any idea why? Like even if its a small thing?
Original post by Amgad74
She told us to stop writing but I flicked through the paper for lik 10 seconds maximum without me even holding my hand. Could that be why?

That would be harsh. I do that just to make sure I did all the questions so I feel more confident walking out the exam.
Reply 9
hmm be honest, you know they dont be sticking poster 24x7 on candidates. if u did something they felt may of violated the exam rulesthen rip dude
Original post by Amgad74
they might have just been labelling a set of papers and yours was the last one
like they could have just written 'biology' so it's easier to sort out afterwards
you'll be fine!
Reply 11
this is the end
Reply 12
Original post by JqeSqm
hmm be honest, you know they dont be sticking poster 24x7 on candidates. if u did something they felt may of violated the exam rulesthen rip dude

I honestly bloody didn’t!! The morning exam she was up my a*s standing next to me for like 10 minutes. Then the afternoon one she just wrote something on a pi note and stuck it on my paper!!! I mean I didn’t do anything apart from flick through the paper for like 10 seconds when she said booklets need to be closed now. Does she need to have evidence or can she just do that and get me disqualified?
Reply 13
he will never be fine now, never
Original post by thisgirlsblog
they might have just been labelling a set of papers and yours was the last one
like they could have just written 'biology' so it's easier to sort out afterwards
you'll be fine!
Reply 14
She did the same thing to my friend too
Reply 15
rip
Original post by Amgad74
She did the same thing to my friend too
Reply 16
Yeah I know I worry too much because of my hypochondriasis😂
Original post by JqeSqm
he will never be fine now, never
Original post by Amgad74
Why did she do that???

It could mean anything, could just be how they do admin, could have been something specific about your paper, or it could be an invigilator game (yes invigilators often have games with each other to help with the boredom of that particular job...). Only way to find out is to ask, just go to the exam office at your school and ask why they did it.
Reply 18
Yh u probably will get disqualified cause invigilators are only allowed to take down your details for necessary precautions.
Reply 19
Original post by gb0101
Yh u probably will get disqualified cause invigilators are only allowed to take down your details for necessary precautions.

You're completely wrong.

If it was something important, the exams office would've contacted you by now.

Quick Reply

Latest