The Student Room Group

What is everyone's biggest achievement???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Probably yet to come if i’m honest :-)
PhD studentship.
coping supreme on drop day. i am truly proud of that
Reply 4
Having one of the guitar players from Running Wild tell me my axeslinging was tidy.
I don't know if it's my biggest achievement, but it is the one I'm most proud of:

building a 1:400 scale model of the RMS Titanic.
Original post by __bape hoodie__
coping supreme on drop day. i am truly proud of that

lol well done g
truly amazing, you shuld be proud even tho some will say its dumb
Original post by Leviathan1611
I don't know if it's my biggest achievement, but it is the one I'm most proud of:

building a 1:400 scale model of the RMS Titanic.
At the moment in no order its getting into university, completing my college course with a distinction triple star and getting the overall student of the year award at the same college
Reply 9
Getting a first class degree despite the issues I was having at the time in my personal life and health.
Saving my brothers and mothers life ...
Original post by ('('-('_')-')')

£84,000 in the stock market at 26.
what uni
Original post by travelcollegeguy
At the moment in no order its getting into university, completing my college course with a distinction triple star and getting the overall student of the year award at the same college
okay....
Original post by Pathway
Getting a first class degree despite the issues I was having at the time in my personal life and health.
REALLY! HOW???!! what happened? you have to explain
Original post by THE-BLACK-CAT
Saving my brothers and mothers life ...
did you have good funding to start with?
how did you do it?
is it risky, what did you do to make sure you could ear a living from it?
Original post by maachu_pichuu
£84,000 in the stock market at 26.
truly amazing, you shuld be proud even tho some will say its dumb

thanks, it was a very enjoyable experience, I have yet to come across someone calling it dumb though😁
Grade 8 piano :smile:
(TRIGGER WARNING )

They were both battling depression and are still are but they are much better now .There was a time when it was really bad tho ... my brother hadn’t returned from school and didn’t text or call ,nothing . Only texted that he “had enough of this life and that he will “see us at home .. maybe
My mum got really scared and started panicking.. she broke down and I was the only one there to support her . At the same I was calling my brother and trying to talk him out of it and coax him back to his senses.From the graces of God he luckily calmed down and eventually came back home ..
It was a really difficult day cause I had to support both my brother from killing himself and my mum from killing herself out of pity for my brother .as she believed that everything that was happening was her fault ..

I’m just so grateful to have them both in my life still :smile:
REALLY! HOW???!! what happened? you have to explain
did you have good funding to start with?
how did you do it?
is it risky, what did you do to make sure you could ear a living from it?

It's my own money from jobs and stipend. Yes it is risky, but my PhD is in finance so I understand the markets better than most average investors. I get around £1500 a year in dividends, a lot of my stocks don't pay a dividend. I reinvest that income either way.

Quick Reply

Latest