The Student Room Group

OCR Psychology Core Studies Predictions and exam discussion A Level 2019

Hey, what do we all think is coming up on Friday?? Let's help each other !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

BUMP
Since last year ID and social sensitivity was explored i doubt there would be much on that...what do you think?
bumpity bump bump
Reply 4
I'm not too sure tbh, the 2018 12 marker was on ethical consideration and the 2017 one was on whether psychology is a science.
Original post by bellacinderella
Since last year ID and social sensitivity was explored i doubt there would be much on that...what do you think?
for section c (analysing the extract and psychological issue), i’ve only ever seen developmental or social issues. would bio/cog ever come up?
how did everyone find it?
alright u?
Original post by mmmoooollllyyyyy
how did everyone find it?
yeah same, found the 15 marker a bit vague but fingers crossed! now to look at paper 3 smh
Original post by Sharemine
alright u?
i do child and criminal wbu?
Original post by mmmoooollllyyyyy
yeah same, found the 15 marker a bit vague but fingers crossed! now to look at paper 3 smh
Reply 10
Feeling intrigued to see what studies come up on Friday for child and criminal. All I hope is that they don’t repeat the studies they’ve used over the two years.
same, i dont think they will though, hopefully lol. I do crime and Environmental.
Reply 12
😂 what study would you want in criminal. I’d want either Menom or Haney if I’m honest
Original post by bellacinderella
same, i dont think they will though, hopefully lol. I do crime and Environmental.
i find hall and player quite nice
Original post by Sharman
😂 what study would you want in criminal. I’d want either Menom or Haney if I’m honest
Reply 14
Isnt it likely that it will be a study from the social part - so wont it be haney or Wilson and Kelling that will come up?
Probably, I think Wilson and kelling might come up
Original post by cloúti
Isnt it likely that it will be a study from the social part - so wont it be haney or Wilson and Kelling that will come up?
Reply 16
anyone who does environmental what do you think will come up
Reply 17
My picks is Menom or Haney
Original post by Basic101
Probably, I think Wilson and kelling might come up
Reply 18
At least we know Szasz won't come up
Reply 19
Hate that review. But you never know it can come up. It’s not easy to predict section A. They can put him as a 10 marker
Original post by Asad_OG
At least we know Szasz won't come up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending