The Student Room Group

makeup or no makeup

Scroll to see replies

No makeup. Be proud of how you look naturally. Not artificially. A guy must fall in love with your heart, mind and soul. Not your looks. After you die, your body would decay but your soul, thats the most beautiful thing ever.

So obv no makeup. Because Id like to see a womans heart through her face.
Reply 21
I love corpse paint, if that counts
:colonhash: I.e blood
Original post by gjd800
I love corpse paint, if that counts
No make-up on me, don't care what other people choose to do with their skin.
Reply 24
Original post by THE-BLACK-CAT
:colonhash: I.e blood

No...
Ok :redface: I got it wrong then .My apologies
Original post by gjd800
No...
everyone looks better with makeup
as long as you feel comfortable and confident thats the best result you can get! I personally use a bit of self tan just to make my skin look an extra bit healthy without foundation etc but thats my personal preference :smile:
Original post by dew ggh
Not against makeup but which do you prefer people with or without

I think it really depends on the situation. I think if you do wear make up then not to put too much on is key!
Sophia :smile:
When will people stop branding girls/women as phrases such as ‘cakes up hoes’? Plus, why does it matter how much a makeup a girl wears? I think people fail to realise that most girls wear makeup to feel more comfortable within their own skin, if they didn’t wear it they’d be called names and when they wear it they do, too. I swear people can’t be who they want to be still, in 2019!
Original post by dew ggh
Not against makeup but which do you prefer people with or without
dont like heavy makeup personally for any occasion, think accentuating the beauty you have in a subtle way looks good, but can appreciate getting fully glammed up :smile:
Blusher and eye makeup on a woman looks hot, not so much foundation.
Make up
Makeup

Quick Reply

Latest