The Student Room Group

Ask Your Sex Ed Questions Here

If you have any sexual questions that you want to be answered, because of sex education being completely insufficient, please do ask here and I'll do my best to answer.
After putting my penis in her vagina, what do I do? Now what?
Moved to sexual health :smile: just in case anyone asks you any medical sexual questions, please clarify that you aren't a medical professional and your advice or answers shouldn't be used in place of advice from a professional. If you are a medical professional, then you know the guidelines anyway :tongue:

Edit: I'll keep an eye out here in case of any trolls :eyeball:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by DrawTheLine
Moved to sexual health :smile: just in case anyone asks you any medical sexual questions, please clarify that you aren't a medical professional and your advice or answers shouldn't be used in place of advice from a professional. If you are a medical professional, then you know the guidelines anyway :tongue:

Edit: I'll keep an eye out here in case of any trolls :eyeball:

Oh, thank you! I intended to move it back to that, but I wasn't sure how to edit it. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Oh, thank you! I intended to move it back to that, but I wasn't sure how to edit it. :smile:

Only forum helpers or volunteers are able to move threads into the correct forum and unfortunately you can't edit your posts if you're anon but don't worry it's not an issue. :smile:
Reply 5
After putting my penis in her vagina, what do I do? Now what?

Start off carefully thrusting your hips, gradually picking up speed. Depending on the position you may want to hold onto her hips (cowgirl is best for this) or play around with other bits of her body like her breasts and clitoris.

To note, the clitoris is the part of the vulva that feels good for the girl, it's the little bump above the vagina. Usually, penetration is not enough for the girl to orgasm. The best way to stimulate it from your position is with your thumb, rubbing it. Don't be gentle but don't be really rough either.

The nipples are the parts of the breasts that feel good. Gentle pinching, or even sucking if you're both comfortable with that, is best for stimulation, but don't beat yourself up if it's not doing much for her. Some girls' breasts are more sensitive than others.

This may be a bit more than what you were asking, but if you want both of you to have a good time, this is the advice I have for you. If you have follow-up questions, or my answer didn't suffice, don't be afraid to ask further questions.
Reply 6
If you have any sexual questions that you want to be answered, because of sex education being completely insufficient, please do ask here and I'll do my best to answer.

Note: I'm not a sexual health professional, this is more just for the 'practical' essence of it all. I'll try to answer sexual health questions to the best of my abilities, but I'm not going to answer if I'm not 100% certain. If that situation arises, I'll tell you that I'm not sure how to answer this question, as your health is more important than my pride.
but don't beat yourself up if it's not doing much for her.

Well, some people like that...... any advice about some light bdsm? :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by Apachecow
Well, some people like that...... any advice about some light bdsm? :biggrin:

Bondage and Discipline.
Dominance and Submission.
Sadism Masochism.

It's a very wide topic, you're going to need to be a bit more specific.
Ok, I think you might help me .

First : from January I started exercise and yes do walk more like 5 kms a day , one day I feel that my penis is not getting errect. When I start noticing I found that I can get errect while I lay down but not in standing .
I too don't have morning wood . After 1 month of non masturbation and applying oil and taking a medicine I got continuous erection again and morning wood too.
Then I start again exercise and again walking for long but I start reloading that I am getting less erection , so I stopped . Can you tell me what's happening to me. And what should I do .

Secondly when I was taking medicine and applying oil I get many small dots on my penis under skin that Gone when I am daily clearing that part but now again the rashes reoccu , they are not dots now and doesn't pain or itch they simple come and go.

Do help me if you have any suggestions
Can you get pregnant the day before your period?

If you having unprotected sex, you can

You can get pregnant at any point of the month, the idea that you're infertile at any point is a myth.
This is a medical question; my advice is more about actually having sex. You should probably consult a medical expert, even if you think it's embarrassing. Any form of dots on genitals is concerning and you should see a doctor about it. Better safe than sorry.
Ok, I think you might help me .

First : from January I started exercise and yes do walk more like 5 kms a day , one day I feel that my penis is not getting errect. When I start noticing I found that I can get errect while I lay down but not in standing .
I too don't have morning wood . After 1 month of non masturbation and applying oil and taking a medicine I got continuous erection again and morning wood too.
Then I start again exercise and again walking for long but I start reloading that I am getting less erection , so I stopped . Can you tell me what's happening to me. And what should I do .

Secondly when I was taking medicine and applying oil I get many small dots on my penis under skin that Gone when I am daily clearing that part but now again the rashes reoccu , they are not dots now and doesn't pain or itch they simple come and go.

Do help me if you have any suggestions
You can get pregnant at any point of the month, the idea that you're infertile at any point is a myth.

The NHS would disagree with you on this one - natural family planning can be up to 99% effective https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contraception/natural-family-planning/
The NHS would disagree with you on this one - natural family planning can be up to 99% effective https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contraception/natural-family-planning/

The NHS will also disagree with you.
The question was not about the likelihood of being pregnant. It was not about increasing fertility. It is a fact that you can become pregnant at any point in the menstrual cycle. That was what the question was about. How about actually reading a discussion before butting in rudely?

Quick Reply

Latest