The Student Room Group

GCSE MEDIA paper 2, how are people feeling about it?

Hi, just wondering.

ATM I am chill and making revision kahoots lol
can you tell me the code so we could do it? im stressing out here
Original post by charlieyee
Hi, just wondering.

ATM I am chill and making revision kahoots lol
Reply 2
Original post by INDENTATION_24
can you tell me the code so we could do it? im stressing out here

https://create.kahoot.it/share/duplicate-of-gcse-csp-revision/a3e7e74c-c56b-43d1-ab82-96242b50bb7e

THIS IS A KAHOOT I EDITED BUT I AM MAKING MORE ATM XX, THIS SHOULD ALSO LINK TO MY PROFILE WHICH WILL HAVE THEM ALL BY MONDAY, AS ME AND MY MATES A PLAYING THEM BEFORE OUR EXAM XX
thanks bro but it says the kahoot is private, i would really
appreciate it if you could make it public
Original post by charlieyee
https://create.kahoot.it/share/duplicate-of-gcse-csp-revision/a3e7e74c-c56b-43d1-ab82-96242b50bb7e

THIS IS A KAHOOT I EDITED BUT I AM MAKING MORE ATM XX, THIS SHOULD ALSO LINK TO MY PROFILE WHICH WILL HAVE THEM ALL BY MONDAY, AS ME AND MY MATES A PLAYING THEM BEFORE OUR EXAM XX
Reply 4
done, most of the kahoots on my profile are visible to the public, go on my profile and my zoella and Dr Who ones are done xx
Original post by INDENTATION_24
thanks bro but it says the kahoot is private, i would really
appreciate it if you could make it public
What topics are due to come up on Paper 2?

Will any of the CSP products that were on Paper 1 come up again, just in another question?

E.g. even though there was a question about Zoella and how she makes money on the last paper, is there likely to be a question about her on this paper?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by crispyduck1234
What topics are due to come up on Paper 2?

Will any of the CSP products that were on Paper 1 come up again, just in another question?

E.g. even though there was a question about Zoella and how she makes money on the last paper, is there likely to be a question about her on this paper?

We look at all four media elements and newspapers, online media and TV are the ones that are on this paper

Probs as it was only really an indusrty question, I wouldn't rule it out tbh

Quick Reply

Latest