The Student Room Group

need advice(girls pls)

Hi! I'm hoping to start a business focusing on subscription boxes for girls on their periods and I really just want to ask girls what they want on their periods just to make that time of the month a lil easier. Some of the products so far include: infused tea, packet instant warmers, candle, etc...

What other things do you guys wish you have on your periods? Thank you so much if any of you do reply as this is a massive help to me!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That sounds like a really good idea and maybe some little snacks like chocolate.
Original post by the_icy_goldfish
Hi! I'm hoping to start a business focusing on subscription boxes for girls on their periods and I really just want to ask girls what they want on their periods just to make that time of the month a lil easier. Some of the products so far include: infused tea, packet instant warmers, candle, etc...

What other things do you guys wish you have on your periods? Thank you so much if any of you do reply as this is a massive help to me!
thank you! Thats a really good idea, i'll make sure to add that! Also, let say you had around 8 products in the box, how is £10 inc. p&p?
Original post by kasia346
That sounds like a really good idea and maybe some little snacks like chocolate.
Reply 3
wow, that sounds like a great idea, i'd defo want chocolate!! Maybe like a mini fragrance or something <3
ooooh yassss! Thank youuu
Original post by May1999
wow, that sounds like a great idea, i'd defo want chocolate!! Maybe like a mini fragrance or something <3
also if you want to have a wider target make sure you make some boxes for vegans! e.g if ur putting snacks in them make sure they're dairy free or maybe even gluten free for some since these diets are on a rise !
I second chocolate and maybe like a face mask or skincare stuff. I know my face isn't at my best on my period lol :smile:
charcoal facemarks are ideal, they make you feel really fresh. this is a really good idea
maybe a box of paracetamol loool
i never acc thought about that. The only problem is that they're a lot more expensive and at the price, I'm selling, I'm not looking for a lot of profit but this could raise my cost. However, it would be able to reach a more niche demographic... Thanks!
Original post by paddy.leesh
also if you want to have a wider target make sure you make some boxes for vegans! e.g if ur putting snacks in them make sure they're dairy free or maybe even gluten free for some since these diets are on a rise !
Original post by rubyft123
I second chocolate and maybe like a face mask or skincare stuff. I know my face isn't at my best on my period lol :smile:

Original post by mwindram
charcoal facemarks are ideal, they make you feel really fresh. this is a really good idea

deffo face masks, lol same my skin is always breaking out on my period. I know tea tree is good for these acne breakouts... Thanks guys!
:tongue: loll i dont know if thats even legal tbh XD
maybe a box of paracetamol loool
Maybe add a choice for tampons or pads within them too! Even if you have to make the boxes a lil more pricey I’d still pay!
I always need hot water bottles to help endure the pain. Also, including face masks and chocolate is a good idea
maybe sudocream too haha for breakouts!
Original post by katie.barber
Maybe add a choice for tampons or pads within them too! Even if you have to make the boxes a lil more pricey I’d still pay!

tbh, i hadn't thought about that... Thanks!
same! I feel like disposable, portable ones would be really easy
Original post by sanyaali_
I always need hot water bottles to help endure the pain. Also, including face masks and chocolate is a good idea
omg so true. like a 5ml one every month?
Original post by mwindram
maybe sudocream too haha for breakouts!
yesss the mini sudocream tubs! so cute love those for breaksouts - when's this buisiness going into action?
Original post by the_icy_goldfish
omg so true. like a 5ml one every month?
Im quite young, and so its difficult to get funding for someone my age so I'm building everything off of my own savings, so its taking a little while longer... Im hoping to launch in around the end of August.
yesss the mini sudocream tubs! so cute love those for breaksouts - when's this buisiness going into action?

Quick Reply

Latest