The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I do but it's weird when you see people in the bathroom go to the toilet, and you see them not washing your hands😥, and just leave
You guys are disgusting if you don't wash your hands after touching your **** and then touching objects, people's hands, equipment... Eugh.
Always
Yes I do, though probably haven't a few times but I have OCD anyway and don't touch my food and don't eat with my hands :colonhash:

on another note : We are pissing on this this planet all over, the rain forests, ice caps, nature, wildlife, oceans, air, yet we don't seem to give a ****
Reply 24
Yes.
di ck
Original post by black tea
Struggling to work out what *** stands for here...
What am I reading

And more importantly, why
You might have the cleanest penis in the world, but there are other disgusting people using the toilets you use and touching door handles etc. You are potentially getting particles of their poo on your hands when you touch the same door handles. And then you touch food with that on your hands and put it in your mouth.
Reply 29
Yes!
Original post by speedwagon
di ck

That doesn't fit. But whatever. Guys are disgusting.
Original post by speedwagon
You guys are disgusting if you don't wash your hands after touching your **** and then touching objects, people's hands, equipment... Eugh.

Why though? Your **** is cleaner than most other things you touch, e.g. door handles, phones. People don't wash their hands every time they use a door handle so why after they touch their ****.
P.S. I wash my hands every time I go to the toilet
omfg LMAO I am dying!!! I CANT BREATH LOOOOOOOOOOL 😂😂😂😂😂

You have actually killed me with laughter! still laughing btw
Original post by math42
I just piss all over my hands to wash them.
The post they replied to had four asterisks. Otherwise, *** usually means cu_m
That doesn't fit. But whatever. Guys are disgusting.
Doors usually open in one direction - you still touch it either on your way in or on your way out.
Do what i do: When you see someone doing that, you call them out, make them feel publicly embarassed so they go and wash their hands, whilst at the same time it reminds other people in the toilets to wash their hands too.

I do this at school btw because im quite a confident well spoken person and dont mind a little banter.
But-t (punintended) if you're shy then don't do this.
Original post by 12BathK18
I do but it's weird when you see people in the bathroom go to the toilet, and you see them not washing your hands😥, and just leave
Brave of you to assume that everyone has a clean ****. If people don't wash their hands after they take a piss, they probably don't wash their dicks. Also, people have STDs. I wouldn't finger a chick and then not wash my hands. Your **** might be cleaner than most other things you touch, but it doesn't make it clean.
Original post by MWills99
Why though? Your **** is cleaner than most other things you touch, e.g. door handles, phones. People don't wash their hands every time they use a door handle so why after they touch their ****.
P.S. I wash my hands every time I go to the toilet
If I don't touch the door (someone may open it at the same time or I try to open it with my feet if there is a small gap or I just kick it open), and there are urinals I avoid touching my penis and don't wash hands.
But I do wash it at home.
I just can't be asked to wash them when I'm out tbh.
Doors usually open in one direction - you still touch it either on your way in or on your way out.

Usually you'd have to use the handle when entering the toilet, so you can just kick the door when leaving
Oh no :|

lol yea same reason why I wash my hands multiple times whilst cooking
but yea I'm also disgusted when I see someone leave public restrooms without washing their hands :Z

Latest