The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by speedwagon
<
Lool I'm an idiot. I meant
after touching a doorknob compared to shaking your hand after you touched your penis

Oh right :h:
Original post by HoldThisL
no

it'd make some sense to wash your hands before you piss, surely? because your hands will have bacteria that you don't want to touch your **** with

What?
Reply 62
Always. Whats more scarier are guys that shove their hands down their pants and give you a handshake.
Honestly, i am completely baffled by this response and i suggest you seek help immediately before its too late. I don't want you dying of an incurable disease that was caused my your malpractice of not staying hygienic
no

it'd make some sense to wash your hands before you piss, surely? because your hands will have bacteria that you don't want to touch your **** with
Original post by I AM GROOT 1

But it saves time....
Original post by I'mPooPoo
But it saves time....

Reply 66
Tbh though, the only thing us guys are proud of is that the mens toilet in clubs aren't as bad as the women's one.
Original post by kkboyk
Tbh though, the only thing us guys are proud of is that the mens toilet in clubs aren't as bad as the women's one.

why? Never been to a club but why is it bad? What do they do there?
Wow I never knew this (coming from a girl) - I'm going to think twice before touching door handles or shaking hands :confused:
Original post by I AM GROOT 1

:cry2::cry::getmecoat:
Original post by Anonymous
Wow I never knew this (coming from a girl) - I'm going to think twice before touching door handles or shaking hands :confused:

Or letting them touch your stuff tbh. Some are filthy.
Reply 71
usually.........
yh we wash our hands with each others piss
Original post by Notoriety
What?

Original post by JennieB^2
Honestly, i am completely baffled by this response and i suggest you seek help immediately before its too late. I don't want you dying of an incurable disease that was caused my your malpractice of not staying hygienic

seriously what is there to be confused about? **** = penis. if you don't wash your hands before you piss, they're going to be dirty
seriously what is there to be confused about? **** = penis. if you don't wash your hands before you piss, they're going to be dirty

Do you wash your hands before you wipe the kaka out your bum, too?

The knob, with stale urine and whatever else remaining on there, is dirtier than the hands. Or at least, there is stuff on the hands you don't want to share with other people.
I don’t use public toilets. That’s the best policy. It’s a disgusting place. I haven’t used to toilet in schools never. I used them in primary school only coz I was a kid and din’t know any better. I’ve held my nerve not going toilet throughout the school day since year 7, so my body is very trained lol. Only once had I really been craving a piss was when I did my GCSE exam and I hid in the stairs and pissed in a bottle lol and threw it away without anyone seeing me luckily lmao. I have OCD or a phobia of public toilets. When I get a job I would actually go home and take a s*** or piss in the woods than go to the public toilets. That’s how to avoid not touching door handles :’)
What about after you've taken the piss???
Original post by holdthisl
seriously what is there to be confused about? **** = penis. If you don't wash your hands before you piss, they're going to be dirty
I do every time. But quite often I see guys not bothering with washing hands after flicking their ding dongs. This happens in offices too.

Same m8 same. I only use public toilets in emergency and usually i try to hold it in until i get home if i can.
I don’t use public toilets. That’s the best policy. It’s a disgusting place. I haven’t used to toilet in schools never. I used them in primary school only coz I was a kid and din’t know any better. I’ve held my nerve not going toilet throughout the school day since year 7, so my body is very trained lol. Only once had I really been craving a piss was when I did my GCSE exam and I hid in the stairs and pissed in a bottle lol and threw it away without anyone seeing me luckily lmao. I have OCD or a phobia of public toilets. When I get a job I would actually go home and take a s*** or piss in the woods than go to the public toilets. That’s how to avoid not touching door handles :’)
Original post by Notoriety
Do you wash your hands before you wipe the kaka out your bum, too?

no but you probably should

Latest