The Student Room Group

Do any of you still speak to friends from your Sixth form or College?

I'm not bothered about not keeping in touch with old friends, just something I am curious about though.
Original post by CarrotsAreOrange
I'm not bothered about not keeping in touch with old friends, just something I am curious about though.

I only keep in touch with life long friends that I've had since primary school and the people that actually bother to check up on me.
Yeah, like I dislike people from Sixth form so I won't be bothered if I forget who they are tbh
Original post by Anonymous
I only keep in touch with life long friends that I've had since pYeahrimary school and the people that actually bother to check up on me.
Reply 3
Original post by CarrotsAreOrange

Yes I do, and often travel to see some of them that are over 200miles away. Though, I've gotten close to them after sixth form rather than sixth form itself. My original group of friends from sixth form I don't talk to at all. I guess if they were close to you or good friends then its worth keeping contact. If not, then no.
From school I made some good friends and I keep in touch with some of them, however from college despite my efforts it seems they don’t really want to. The telltale signs are replying back late to messages, when it was earlier before and in general not sounding interested. I only meet up with someone from college if I’m going to be in town and ask them for a drink or something. People I’ve met at university are cool though, so it’s all good.
Reply 5
About 7 of them.
Lol no, I only had one year of sixth form because my teacher made me Ill so I had to leave and my friendship with 3 friends didn't last even one whole year. Think it was like from September 2017 to April 2018 it lasted so majority of the academic year.
No one from college. I'm 21 now though and still best friends with a girl I met in primary school - we went to secondary together but not college
YES! i do :biggrin: but for some it was after yrs of loss of contact that we reunited.
Original post by kkboyk
Yes I do, and often travel to see some of them that are over 200miles away. Though, I've gotten close to them after sixth form rather than sixth form itself. My original group of friends from sixth form I don't talk to at all. I guess if they were close to you or good friends then its worth keeping contact. If not, then no.

whoa..i rem ur username from ages ago like
Reply 10
Original post by Bang Outta Order
whoa..i rem ur username from ages ago like

Been here for years, though not as much this year and will probably give up on TSR after next yr
1, but I only had 1 friend, who was more of an acquaintance during college, we got way closer after college ended. I speak to 3 people from secondary school.
I met some of my best friends in college. They were the best things to come out of those two years.

Quick Reply

Latest