The Student Room Group

Arup Assessment Centre

For the love of god, will someone please tell me what kind of stuff they have in the assessment centre technical questions?! While we're at it, what to expect for the assessment centre as a whole would be great.

I went to the information evening and decided to go for Civil Engineering (structures and infrastructure) as a result but didn't really get a clear answer out of anyone as to what to expect at the assessment centre. If anyone has any experience, please share your pearls of wisdom.

If anyone's applying for the arup apprenticeships then feel free to pop up and say hi and we can try figure this out together haha
Original post by the.young.folk

For the love of god, will someone please tell me what kind of stuff they have in the assessment centre technical questions?! While we're at it, what to expect for the assessment centre as a whole would be great.

I went to the information evening and decided to go for Civil Engineering (structures and infrastructure) as a result but didn't really get a clear answer out of anyone as to what to expect at the assessment centre. If anyone has any experience, please share your pearls of wisdom.

If anyone's applying for the arup apprenticeships then feel free to pop up and say hi and we can try figure this out together haha

Are you doing the advanced apprenticeship or the degree apprenticehsip?
Original post by thestudent33
Are you doing the advanced apprenticeship or the degree apprenticehsip?

It’ll be the degree apprenticeship
Has anyone been invited to an assessment centre on the 21st June for the city economics degree apprenticeship?
I applied for the Degree Apprenticeship - Digital - Consulting & Infrastructure - London, but haven't heard back yet. When did you receive the invite?

Original post by Althusser
Has anyone been invited to an assessment centre on the 21st June for the city economics degree apprenticeship?
Original post by mystique_angel
I applied for the Degree Apprenticeship - Digital - Consulting & Infrastructure - London, but haven't heard back yet. When did you receive the invite?

I applied for the economist role a good 3-4 weeks ago, then last week they got back to me saying they were pleased with my application and they’ll get back to me. Yesterday, they got back to me saying I've got a place at the assessment centre.

So I guess it’s a waiting game with Arup.
(edited 4 years ago)
Has anyone been offered a position for the city economics degree apprenticeship role?
Original post by Althusser
Has anyone been offered a position for the city economics degree apprenticeship role?

Hi, I know this is quite an old thread, but was wondering if you ended up taking the position and if so how you find it? I've applied to this apprenticeship but know very little about the company and consulting itself so would love to get a current apprentice's opinion.
Hi, i was wondering if you ever got any answers about the role or even if you ended up getting the role?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending