The Student Room Group

Yuckkkkk !!!

I can’t eat toast for breakfast in the morning as it’s make me feel extremely sick and I struggle to swollow however I don’t why this is because I used to have toast in the morning all the time now suddenly I can’t even the thought makes me feel sick :frown:
Reply 1
maybe if you have something else for a while then afterwards maybe try toast again and see if its still a problem
Original post by Anonymous
I can’t eat toast for breakfast in the morning as it’s make me feel extremely sick and I struggle to swollow however I don’t why this is because I used to have toast in the morning all the time now suddenly I can’t even the thought makes me feel sick :frown:
some people just aren't hungry in the morning. try leaving eating until a while after you've woken up, i find this helps me

:fleurdelis:
What do you have on your toast?
Reply 4
Okay thanks although I am hungry tho so I guess I do want to eat I use can’t unless my body doesn’t want it
Original post by slothi
some people just aren't hungry in the morning. try leaving eating until a while after you've woken up, i find this helps me

:fleurdelis:
Reply 5
Okay thanks
Original post by Kim~Shawn Mendes
maybe if you have something else for a while then afterwards maybe try toast again and see if its still a problem

Original post by Delight.N.M
What do you have on your toast?

I have butter on my toast however I guess I could try beans but not cheese I don’t like cheese x
hmm yeah i'm not sure then

Okay thanks although I am hungry tho so I guess I do want to eat I use can’t unless my body doesn’t want it
Reply 7
Do you think I should speak to a doctor or just not eat toast In the morning because I guess people’s body’s react differently to different foods
Original post by slothi
hmm yeah i'm not sure then
i don't think it's that much of a concern, try eating other things in the morning and see how that goes
Do you think I should speak to a doctor or just not eat toast In the morning because I guess people’s body’s react differently to different foods
cause it might be the butter, because I ounce had that problems where the butter was making me feel sick
Okay thanks

I have butter on my toast however I guess I could try beans but not cheese I don’t like cheese x
Original post by slothi
i don't think it's that much of a concern, try eating other things in the morning and see how that goes

Okay I’ll see how’s that goes thank you
Original post by Delight.N.M
cause it might be the butter, because I ounce had that problems where the butter was making me feel sick

Hmm I never thought of that ok thanks
you could switch to fried bread ?

:holmes:
"Yuckkkkk !!!"
👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻
Original post by JasmineLLB
"Yuckkkkk !!!"
👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻

Tad bit too dramatic, don’t you think? :holmes:
Tad bit too dramatic, don’t you think? :holmes:

Nope I was being kind and giving you congratulations on grammar and punctuation
Nope I was being kind and giving you congratulations on grammar and punctuation

I meant the thread title, hahah.
I meant the thread title, hahah.

Oh ahaha silly me and nope I couldn’t think of a title because I felt like typing I can’t eat toast in the morning is weird 😂

Quick Reply

Latest