The Student Room Group

What is everyone's biggest concern?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pwarner
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope a breakthrough in finding a cure will occur soon :smile:

Thank you. :hugs:
At this moment, GCSEs and identifying myself as a failure when I open that envelope.
Sorry to hear that :frown:, stay strong and just remember the positives in life
Original post by Pathway
The collagen in my body doesn't work properly because I have something called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome which has caused multiple issues in multiple body systems because collagen is basically everywhere, skin, bones, muscles, tendons, organs, etc.. I'm disabled by my health issues, it's affecting my ability to be independent. I don't want to be a burden on those around me. There is no cure. The worse it gets, the more burdensome I become, and I don't want that. So yeah, I worry about that.
At the moment, it is getting into an Apprenticeship
Original post by pwarner
When you say "no money", do you mean homeless and no money or living off paycheck to paycheck? Or neither?

Homeless and no money
Something like money comes and goes. It is what it is. :biggrin:

Probably wanting good for my family. In general, I think there is little worth stressing over in this life. :biggrin:
Reply 26
My laptop battery is close to dying and I'm too lazy to reach the charger on the other side of the room.
The possibility of Boris Johnson being Prime Minister.
Reply 28
The local closing
Original post by Pathway
The collagen in my body doesn't work properly because I have something called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome which has caused multiple issues in multiple body systems because collagen is basically everywhere, skin, bones, muscles, tendons, organs, etc.. I'm disabled by my health issues, it's affecting my ability to be independent. I don't want to be a burden on those around me. There is no cure. The worse it gets, the more burdensome I become, and I don't want that. So yeah, I worry about that.

i am really sorry, that is honestly such an unfortunate situation and it is sad that this happens to people. just pray to God and hope that you will have a miracle or at least enjoy the lfie you live and go to heaven where life will be much better. you can think about that and keep figthing my guy, you have got this. dont be afraid to share your worries, life is a journey and there is no perfect version; anything is possilbe and ultimately, since life is created by God(s), he/they know what's best and we won't truly know why or hwat about all of this since we are mere mortals, but since we re here, you can only assume to keep going. people who have great hearts and a secure life WILL help, just ask and i am sorry once more; everyone has struggles like poor tests but you are a true hero among everyone at the moment
oyou have a phone and have time to go on tsr?/
are you joking? coz its a serious matter, nothing to be joked around with
i heard therapy is good
okay, just charge it but you are not suited in this environemnet. just nbinge watch shows in your own room and jst turn off the light. save electricity and money, at least spread the message, be postive and leave an actual influence on the world as it can cause a domino effect

Original post by UWS
My laptop battery is close to dying and I'm too lazy to reach the charger on the other side of the room.
just look at what i told for the person struggling with colagen issues, and understand yourself. it may seem people dont understand, but yo are genuinely not alone.
Original post by ('('-('_')-')')

Right now my biggest concern is the grades I’ll get in my exams
These frickin gcse's:frown:
genuinely not that deep, it seems like its important but people acc dont care. even for uni, all they care about is a levels so chill out now, maybe even relax by staying up late and watching videos (maybe freesciencelessons etc.) and then you will be fresh in mind czo you are relaxed from playing and having fun and can do well a t the moment. even if it goes only slightly bad, if you work hard for a levels and get yoyr parents to wake you up every morning really early etc. you can do what you need coz that is whats cared about
Original post by ('('-('_')-')')
genuinely not that deep, it seems like its important but people acc dont care. even for uni, all they care about is a levels so chill out now, maybe even relax by staying up late and watching videos (maybe freesciencelessons etc.) and then you will be fresh in mind czo you are relaxed from playing and having fun and can do well a t the moment. even if it goes only slightly bad, if you work hard for a levels and get yoyr parents to wake you up every morning really early etc. you can do what you need coz that is whats cared about

Not making a perfect sandwich
i am just here to help, tell your friends and do this. this is essentially and untold hack. have fun!

Quick Reply

Latest