The Student Room Group

Does the 02 London arena check ID for under 16's?

Scroll to see replies

When abouts are you going this week? Xx
Original post by sehruu
Yh hopefully I do 🙏
Reply 61
Original post by Sunlightari
When abouts are you going this week? Xx

Thursday....I know so soon😂but hopefully I get in Im just dress like 16 year old and hopefully get in
Yeah, I’ll think you will be fine could you also tell me what security is like ah.
Original post by sehruu
Thursday....I know so soon😂but hopefully I get in Im just dress like 16 year old and hopefully get in
Let me know how it was! Xx
Original post by sehruu
Original post by sehruu

Did you get in?
Heya, I’m guessing it all went good & you had lots of fun? I’m guessing you got in right?
Original post by sehruu
Hey did you manage to get in because I’m going to a concert this week to drake and bought a standing ticket .im 15 but you need to be 16 to stand do u think they will check?
Reply 66
Heya, I’m guessing it all went good & you had lots of fun? I’m guessing you got in right?

Yayyy I got in because there was a bunch of people so they just let everyone through without checking id.i think you should be fine x
OMG yayyyy
Original post by sehruu
Yayyy I got in because there was a bunch of people so they just let everyone through without checking id.i think you should be fine x
did u get in babe? x
Original post by sehruu
Hey did you manage to get in because I’m going to a concert this week to drake and bought a standing ticket .im 15 but you need to be 16 to stand do u think they will check?
i’m thinking about going to the ariana grande one in the o2 but me and my friend will both be 15 and we want to do standing which is 16+ does anyone know if they check id or not?
Reply 70
Original post by mollzmoo454
i’m thinking about going to the ariana grande one in the o2 but me and my friend will both be 15 and we want to do standing which is 16+ does anyone know if they check id or not?

I managed to get in without having my id checked maybe cuz there was a lot of people queueing but I cannot say for sure for ur concert hopefully u get in they can’t check everyone right?
I’ve already got my tickets to see Arian in August the 17th golden circle and I’m 15 going w a 20 year old but still gotta he 16 for standing but I’m hoping I’ll be alright fingers crossed 🤞
Original post by mollzmoo454
I’ve already got my tickets to see Arian in August the 17th golden circle and I’m 15 going w a 20 year old but still gotta he 16 for standing but I’m hoping I’ll be alright fingers crossed 🤞

did you get asked for ID?
Lol, love how u out here flexing about ur boobs lmao, 100 respect

Quick Reply

Latest