The Student Room Group

old friend lonely

so i wa talking to my mate the other day and he got in touch with our old friend we left(argument and unadded her and our other friends) and now he had a chat and she said she deosn't talk to the other people any more.

so bascially we were all friends. me and the guy left them because i caused some drama then got shi**ed on even more so i said 'fu** it'. and i havent added them bak since.

she wants to talk again but i dont, but i feel bad because they all stopped talking. (since me and my mate were the main ppl in the group, the rest fell out lol).

wdy think.
Original post by Anonymous
so i wa talking to my mate the other day and he got in touch with our old friend we left(argument and unadded her and our other friends) and now he had a chat and she said she deosn't talk to the other people any more.

so bascially we were all friends. me and the guy left them because i caused some drama then got shi**ed on even more so i said 'fu** it'. and i havent added them bak since.

she wants to talk again but i dont, but i feel bad because they all stopped talking. (since me and my mate were the main ppl in the group, the rest fell out lol).

wdy think.

If you don't want to speak to them, then don't. You don't owe them anything, it's entirely your decision if you want to pursue a friendship with them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending