Here we go again :lol:
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
sweet jesus....there's another one
Tbf the movie was quite good for a Disney movie and the motto behind it was sweet, but when Let It Go took off it put a lot of people off the movie and thought about the song itself first :rofl:
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Tbf the movie was quite good for a Disney movie
:zomg:
I dislike it.. A lot :huff: No surprise they are making a second though.. just hoping it doesn't have such an annoying song :rofl:
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by 8472)
:zomg:
I dislike it.. A lot :huff: No surprise they are making a second though.. just hoping it doesn't have such an annoying song :rofl:
Aww :lol:

I don't know how they're going to top Let It Go. It was either everyone's favourite or most hated lmao.
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
great
I AM GROOT 1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Can't wait to hear what the new song that is determined to make our lives a misery :rolleyes:
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by I AM GROOT 1)
Can't wait to hear what the new song that is determined to make our lives a misery :rolleyes:
brainwashing is real. i mean..ffs it's a cartoon!! it's not even appealing! or the best animations! shrek was better and made a toe of what frozen made. like wtf. frozen made more money than harry potter. yet...i cant find anyone who's even seen frozen before... it doesnt add up.
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
brainwashing is real. i mean..ffs it's a cartoon!! it's not even appealing! or the best animations! shrek was better and made a toe of what frozen made. like wtf. frozen made more money than harry potter. yet...i cant find anyone who's even seen frozen before... it doesnt add up.
Throw in a couple of catchy songs the kids will love boom you have a hit movie. They promoted it so much through merchandises i mean I have twin cousins who for their birthday wanted to dress up as Elsa and Anna---so they did worst party EVER everything was bloody FROZEN absolutely obsessed with it makes you go crazy :afraid:
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Throw in a couple of catchy songs the kids will love boom you have a hit movie. They promoted it so much through merchandises i mean I have twin cousins who for their birthday wanted to dress up as Elsa and Anna---so they did worst party EVER everything was bloody FROZEN absolutely obsessed with it makes you go crazy :afraid:
break ur family free. i mean come on, frozen has the graphics of a PS1 video game and not a good game either

i mean they didnt know about the songs till the movie came out so what about the film is that appeals? and the songs are vile lol.
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
break ur family free. i mean come on, frozen has the graphics of a PS1 video game and not a good game either

i mean they didnt know about the songs till the movie came out so what about the film is that appeals? and the songs are vile lol.
:call: ITS OVER :lol:

There are errors in the movie as well.

The adverts how many kids watch cartoons, they would have seen the trailer and then the songs ect embedded in also you have the toys kids love toy- would have seen and wanted its seriously crazy how popular the film became in such a short span of time.

Conspiracy theories suggest that the movie itself is a cover up for the fact that they had Walt Disney's head 'Frozen' which is creepy so they tried to hide it idk tho :rofl:
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
:call: ITS OVER :lol:

There are errors in the movie as well.

The adverts how many kids watch cartoons, they would have seen the trailer and then the songs ect embedded in also you have the toys kids love toy- would have seen and wanted its seriously crazy how popular the film became in such a short span of time.

Conspiracy theories suggest that the movie itself is a cover up for the fact that they had Walt Disney's head 'Frozen' which is creepy so they tried to hide it idk tho :rofl:
the songs are so cheesy. the graphics are cheesy. the plot is typical. and that last bit about disney is weird lol.

well what came first, the film? or the toys? everything has a franchise, you get the action figures and video games and what not. yet the single film made more than...every marvel movie, with all of their action figures and games and promotion and kids and whatnot. harry potter has a WORLD lol and a killer soundtrack too, merchandise, games, and didnt make as much as frozen combined until maybe the 3rd film...it just...doesnt make sense :nope: not to mention it has a totally irrelevant cast! there's just..nothing here! thankfully my little sister hates it
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
the songs are so cheesy. the graphics are cheesy. the plot is typical. and that last bit about disney is weird lol.

well what came first, the film? or the toys? everything has a franchise, you get the action figures and video games and what not. yet the single film made more than...every marvel movie, with all of their action figures and games and promotion and kids and whatnot. harry potter has a WORLD lol and a killer soundtrack too, merchandise, games, and didnt make as much as frozen combined until maybe the 3rd film...it just...doesnt make sense :nope: not to mention it has a totally irrelevant cast! there's just..nothing here! thankfully my little sister hates it
Toys are always on sale before tbh and then they grow.

But yeah I agree it just doesn't add up :beard: Disney need to answer dome questions of the concerned public asap!!
how the fudge did you do it explain :holmes:
Last edited by I AM GROOT 1; 4 months ago
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Toys are always on sale before tbh and then they grow.

But yeah I agree it just doesn't add up :beard: Disney need to answer dome questions of the concerned public asap!!
how the fudge did you do it explain :holmes:
well. anyway. hows u?

didnt know someone as nice as u could despise cartoons lol but...we do agree on shrek yeah? haha
Last edited by 8472; 4 months ago
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Tbf the movie was quite good for a Disney movie and the motto behind it was sweet, but when Let It Go took off it put a lot of people off the movie and thought about the song itself first :rofl:
WHAT! dont u counter me! :lol: jk

true let it go issa meme now basically
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
well. anyway. hows u?

didnt know someone as nice as u could despise cartoons lol but...we do agree on shrek yeah? haha
:lol: I'm good, and you?

Well i do enjoy animations there have been many good animations by Disney for example Wall-e was great or Tangled-- but they were not overrated like Frozen and were not annoying asf. Frozen is just too much. Ofc Shrek was amazing Dreams Work did a great job, even the sequel of the movies were great not as predictable as Frozen which why you don't enjoy it as much
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
:lol: I'm good, and you?

Well i do enjoy animations there have been many good animations by Disney for example Wall-e was great or Tangled-- but they were not overrated like Frozen and were not annoying asf. Frozen is just too much. Ofc Shrek was amazing Dreams Work did a great job, even the sequel of the movies were great not as predictable as Frozen which why you don't enjoy it as much
i loved wall-e back in the day lmao it was ...so sweet yo :cry2: my little sister was 3 when it came out :daydreaming: and i watched it with her whenever she asked me:rofl: and i bought wall-e everything for my little brother who was 5, and i got em bedsheets, a plushy, a toy robot in the shape of wall-e, they even had a nintendo DS game. hard as **** though lol. yh man shrek is life ini. "shrek" means lurv. <3
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
i loved wall-e back in the day lmao it was ...so sweet yo :cry2: my little sister was 3 when it came out :daydreaming: and i watched it with her whenever she asked me:rofl: and i bought wall-e everything for my little brother who was 5, and i got em bedsheets, a plushy, a toy robot in the shape of wall-e, they even had a nintendo DS game. hard as **** though lol. yh man shrek is life ini. "shrek" means lurv. <3
Its a beautiful movie :heart: . Aww bless thats so cute. Nintendo DS wow i feel old hahaha good old gaming. Shrek is a classic :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (163)
59.06%
No I haven't decided yet (66)
23.91%
Yes but I might change my mind (47)
17.03%

Watched Threads