The Student Room Group

All my questions are checked by moderation team???

All my questions and replies take hours to be posted because they are all checked by the moderation team before people can see them.

This never happened on my old account, it has just happened on this one.

Does anyone know if this is a temporary thing and if there's any way to stop it?

Also, I've only ever posted stuff about maths so there isn't any chance of there being offensive stuff in my posts.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by ghall7
All my questions and replies take hours to be posted because they are all checked by the moderation team before people can see them.

Does anyone know if this is a temporary thing and if there's any way to stop it?

How do you know they are checked by moderation?
Reply 2
A notification under the post in a blue box says the post is being checked by the moderation team before it can be posted.
I also get a notification that appears under the bell icon saying your post is being reviewed.
Original post by exams_6700
How do you know they are checked by moderation?
have you been reported by anyone?
Original post by ghall7
A notification under the post in a blue box says the post is being checked by the moderation team before it can be posted.
I also get a notification that appears under the bell icon saying your post is being reviewed.
Reply 4
Original post by ghall7

Also, I've only ever posted stuff about maths so there isn't any chance of there being offensive stuff in my posts.

This usually happens on new accounts and after a number of posts are approved you'd move to being a "full member" where posts don't go into pre-mod checks unless it contains something on a detection list :smile:

So it's only temporary and the more you post, the sooner it would go away :yep:
Reply 5
Nice :ms:
Original post by 8472
This usually happens on new accounts and after a number of posts are approved you'd move to being a "full member" where posts don't go into pre-mod checks unless it contains something on a detection list :smile:

Original post by 8472

THANKS!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending