The Student Room Group

Completely cut off

Original post by km2716
Ok

You don't seem to have added any info, do you want to add more?
Reply 1
Is my original post not on here? I shall copy and past in there. I’m just looking for some advice tbh
Original post by Charlotte's Web
You don't seem to have added any info, do you want to add more?
Original post by km2716
Is my original post not on here? I shall copy and past in there. I’m just looking for some advice tbh

Your original post said 'ok' and now you've deleted it entirely. If you want to paste your question as a reply people will be able to see.
Reply 3
Me and this guy have been dating for about 6 weeks, and everyday has been amazing, there is distance between us, but it didn’t bother either of us. We’ve met up 3 times, he would drive down to see me, wouldn’t take any petrol money, one time he brought food, second time I did and 3rd time we split it. We’ve chilled together, done fun things. I could tell he was deffo into me, the way he talked, he would look at me, always sending videos, pictures, voice notes etc. We would speak everyday. Every morning When he wakes up I would get messages and pictures, videos, on my day off I’d get a call before he starts work, if he’s out the office at lunch I’d get a call and when he finishes work I would get a call. Weekends we would constantly talk. He went on holiday for a week, and even then we would talk everyday, he would send pics/videos. He even video called me as well. He got back, wasn’t well still we was speaking the next day as normal. Then in the evening he said his not feeling like himself and that he’s sorry for not messaging and how this is looking but once he is better and not broken he will make it up to me. He still said everything between us is fine it’s just him. I asked if he wanted space or to call it a day but he said no I don’t want you thinking that. we said our goodnight and I said once your feeling better we will catch up. all weekend we didn’t talk then I realised a few days after he blocked my number. What do I do.. Thanks
Original post by km2716
Me and this guy have been dating for about 6 weeks, and everyday has been amazing, there is distance between us, but it didn’t bother either of us. We’ve met up 3 times, he would drive down to see me, wouldn’t take any petrol money, one time he brought food, second time I did and 3rd time we split it. We’ve chilled together, done fun things. I could tell he was deffo into me, the way he talked, he would look at me, always sending videos, pictures, voice notes etc. We would speak everyday. Every morning When he wakes up I would get messages and pictures, videos, on my day off I’d get a call before he starts work, if he’s out the office at lunch I’d get a call and when he finishes work I would get a call. Weekends we would constantly talk. He went on holiday for a week, and even then we would talk everyday, he would send pics/videos. He even video called me as well. He got back, wasn’t well still we was speaking the next day as normal. Then in the evening he said his not feeling like himself and that he’s sorry for not messaging and how this is looking but once he is better and not broken he will make it up to me. He still said everything between us is fine it’s just him. I asked if he wanted space or to call it a day but he said no I don’t want you thinking that. we said our goodnight and I said once your feeling better we will catch up. all weekend we didn’t talk then I realised a few days after he blocked my number. What do I do.. Thanks

There is nothing you can do, he has made his choice.
Just move on and don't try to get in touch with him.
He either has his own issues that he needs to deal with or he has started dating someone else.
Either way, he has chosen to end all contact with you.
One day he may contact you to explain his actions.
But don't rely on hearing from him again.
Reply 5
Okay thanks for you reply. It just sucks, and I can’t get over how good everything was, even the night before, we said our good nights, he said I can’t wait to see you, miss you loads. Oh well. Thanks again
Original post by londonmyst
There is nothing you can do, he has made his choice.
Just move on and don't try to get in touch with him.
He either has his own issues that he needs to deal with or he has started dating someone else.
Either way, he has chosen to end all contact with you.
One day he may contact you to explain his actions.
But don't rely on hearing from him again.
Reply 6
Thanks for the reply. Just such a shame :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending