The Student Room Group
It won’t make it seem anymore suspicious, a lot of people use passports as ID, if anything it’s harder to create a passport fake ID than any other kind
Original post by Anonymous
we kind of look alike

But we don’t look that alike

I'm confused.
I use my passport as ID. Before I had it renewed it the picture was questionable in it's likeliness to me. They never asked me questions on it - instead they asked for additional evidence to back up that I was who it said I was.
Im 17 and want to go out this weekend but the only ID that can be lent to me is a passport. Am I more likely to be rejected? Is this too suspicious? It is my sister so we kind of look alike and I know all the details on the passport if they wanted to test me aha. But we don’t look that alike idk I’m worried it looks more fake

Are you seriously going to risk your sister's most valuable identity document being seized by door staff for the sake of a weekend?
You must be a right hard man. If the person who gave you the passport is older than 19 it will probs look really suspicious, every 18 year old pretty much has photo ID. i guess good luck
Im 17 and want to go out this weekend but the only ID that can be lent to me is a passport. Am I more likely to be rejected? Is this too suspicious? It is my sister so we kind of look alike and I know all the details on the passport if they wanted to test me aha. But we don’t look that alike idk I’m worried it looks more fake
Reply 6
Original post by sarahxx6
I lend my drivers license to people and take my passport myself (don’t trust others with passport) and they’ve never even questioned why I have passport. If they do, say you can’t drive so no other ID, and what idiot would trust a randomer with their passport. As long as u know the details and it’s not obviously not u, you’ll be fine

It's a criminal offence to "lend your driving licence" to someone.
Original post by IWMTom

So?
Reply 8
Original post by black tea
So?

:facepalm:
Thread reported
Original post by IWMTom

Do I look like I give a ****?
Reply 11
Don't use someone else's passport.
"So, sis, yeah, your passport got taken off me, we're both banned from this club and you need to explain to the police why you gave it away"
Reply 13
Original post by sarahxx6
Do I look like I give a ****?

You should. A criminal record for the rest of your life is not a good trade for letting some twit gain entry into a scummy club a couple of years early.

Latest

Trending

Trending