The Student Room Group

I’m afraid i’m Pregnant.. someone that really knows, please help me

First of all, me and my boyfriend didn’t have “full sex”. In fact, it was close to dry sex, but wasn’t really sex.. so, I know he became very very horny, and he was sexually aroused, but still, didn’t his pants off. I was also wearing clothes the entire time. He touched his penis a few times (still clothes on) and than my vagina and near it (I was wearing thin pants) . I’m afraid somehow he got precum on his fingers while he was touching himself, and it enterd my vagina. I know it’s super strange, but seriously my period is so late ... he also licked my vagina later if it matters. Is there a chance precum really was on his fingers and enterd me? His penis never touched my vagina
Original post by Arika678
First of all, me and my boyfriend didn’t have “full sex”. In fact, it was close to dry sex, but wasn’t really sex.. so, I know he became very very horny, and he was sexually aroused, but still, didn’t his pants off. I was also wearing clothes the entire time. He touched his penis a few times (still clothes on) and than my vagina and near it (I was wearing thin pants) . I’m afraid somehow he got precum on his fingers while he was touching himself, and it enterd my vagina. I know it’s super strange, but seriously my period is so late ... he also licked my vagina later if it matters. Is there a chance precum really was on his fingers and enterd me? His penis never touched my vagina

its incredibly unlikely , take a test if you're struggling with the anxiety that you might be.

Quick Reply

Latest